Horse Pills

Posted by 5705365312208425660 on Aug 21, 2015

These tablets are HUGE!! Yu have to have a throat the size of a horse. I threw them out.

Made me feel like i was going to die

Posted by 5493252087522237876 on May 04, 2015

After a week taking this, i started having headaches, aphasia, i couldn't think clearly, i had anxiety, couldn't sleep. I had never felt this bad before, after stopping this pills, things have started to return to normal. Beware, i was only taking one pill a day, and i had all these awful side effects.

Top Notch

Posted by 5566626558065693185 on Jul 14, 2013

Full amount of guggulsterones (25 mg) as recommended on many sites. In addition it is easy to swallow. The price is Right. Will buy again.

Guggulow for movement

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Jan 26, 2012

This is a great product and has improved energy (T4 conversion to T3) and strength. Coupled with thyroid health it does help. This product however is good in its own right and has also contributed to a reduction in cholesterol.

Too early for result

Posted by Reviewer1221586 on Jan 06, 2012

Just started using it but see no difference

Appreciation

Posted by Reviewer2371499 on Jul 27, 2011

I really appreciate for: Fast service. As promised by your staff I received the merchandise the next day. Thank you.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1927150 on Jul 23, 2011

have used these for about a year now and find them to be of good quality

Test Results after taking 4 bottles of Doctor's Best Guggulow

Posted by Reviewer1155584 on May 06, 2011

The truth is in the test. I am a 40ish year old male and I have had high cholesterol for years! I have exercised, dieted, used garlic pills, fish oil and plant sterols to help lower my cholesterol, all of which seemed to work but then my cholesterol bottomed out and didn't go any lower. That's when my doctor prescribed a statin drug. No way!!! I wasn't going that route so I got to searching for something else to lower my cholesterol and that's when I found Guggulow. I followed the suggested use on the bottle and before my 4th bottle was empty it was time to get my blood work done again. For the first time EVER my good cholesterol (HDL) rose from 32 to 44 and was in the good range (>39)! My bad cholesterol dropped 33 points and my Triglycerides dropped 111 points. I never had any negative side affects from taking Guggulow, if anything I feel much better. One last note, I have always had oily skin and chronic sinusitis. I don't know if Guggulow had anything to do with it but my skin is less oily and my sinuses have never been better! Just something to pay attention to if you also have these issues.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2529811 on Mar 13, 2011

Did not have my blood test yet to check the cholesterol level, but definitely together with Curcumin C3 made a great difference for my joints.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3111973 on Sep 16, 2010

I am taking this to help with my thyroid to make T3 from the T4's. It may be the thyroid medicine but I seem to be losing about 1 lb a month with no diet changes. I have been taking this for about 10 months and am down 10 pounds. Will get my cholestral checked next month, hope it helps there also as reviews say it will lower your numbers.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »