Dogswell, Happy Hips, Glucosamine & Chondroitin, Chicken Breast, 5 oz (141.7 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

Dogswell, Happy Hips, Treats for Adult Dogs, Glucosamine & Chondroitin, Chicken Breast, 5 oz

Posted by Reviewer1374763 From Hong Kong on Jan 09, 2012

Good

Pet Store Manager

Posted by alloriginal From Pennsylvania on May 23, 2013

I have been a successful manager of a major pet store for 15 years. I've had many years of experience dealing with dogs who are encountering joint problems (some breeds are, of course, predisposed to joint trouble). I've found Happy Hips to be a good solution. There is a serious dose of the active ingrediants; moreover, dogs just seem to love it! I would recommend starting early--perhaps incorporating a treat or two daily starting at age 2 instead of waiting for problems to occur. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

good treats for the dog

Posted by 4731626911864020389 on Jan 30, 2013

my dogs love it so much,good product.

Good

Posted by 5207196534757708729 on Oct 17, 2013

puppy loves it