Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps, 18-in-1 Hemp Citrus Orange Pure-Castile Soap, 32 fl oz (945 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Dr. Bronner's Citrus Orange Soap

Posted by Reviewer1878776 on Oct 30, 2009

The citrus orange soap smells amazing and I love it. I use it in foam pump bottles. I fill the bottles about halfway with the soap and half with water. Kids love it and it's easier on your skin. iherb.com is one of the few places that sell this fragrance. Thanks, iherb.com

Dr Bronner Hemp Citrus Orange Soap is My Husbands FAVORITE

Posted by mmiller on Aug 05, 2009

We love this soap. Fresh smell wakes you up and smells wonderful. This soap works very well in the foaming bottles (3/4 water and 1/4 soap)and makes a great hand soap. We have let others try it and they are hooked too!

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps

Posted by Reviewer1905914 on Oct 14, 2010

A very good friend of mine recommended this soap to me a few years back and ever since I have been using it. I have a dispenser in all rooms and my whole family uses it and really likes the way it cleans (and I have 4 grown boys in the home). This is a great product and I recommend it to anyone and everyone. It's gentle, yet very cleansing.

Great soap

Posted by Reviewer2483880 on Jul 19, 2009

I love all of Dr. Bronner's soaps but this scent is my favorite - it smells very nice and refreshing. A little goes such a long way, too, and it's very mild when you dilute it as you're supposed to.

Meh.

Posted by Jennie on Aug 08, 2010

I really love the smell of citrus but the scent of this soap disappointed me. It has more of a plasticy smell than a citrusy one. The sucky thing is that I got a huge bottle of this when I could've gotten a huge bottle of my favourite scent (Almond). Gave it two stars because it makes a good foam.