July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps, 18-in-1 Hemp Rose, Pure-Castile Soap, 32 fl oz (944 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Best smelling soap!

Posted by Reviewer2497829 on Jun 09, 2009

I use this for laundry and LOVE the smell. When I am worried about fragrance when laundering for one of my kids with very sensitive skin, I use the unscented baby-mild version.

Smells amazing, like Turkish Delight!

Posted by australia on May 02, 2013

Although this soap has become quite expensive you really only need few drops of this on a loofah and it foams up incredibly, as it is quite concentrated. This soap cleanses well but doesn't dry skin

smells nice..

Posted by Reviewer1915120 on Nov 13, 2011

good but the price has been raised continously..

Can't stand the smell

Posted by Reviewer1601508 on Nov 22, 2012

I love all the Dr Bronner's soaps except this one. I have to say, it smells horrible. The best comparison would be, it smells like vomit. Sorry to be gross but it does. Apart from that, it lathers up great, but I wish I could send it back. Can't now that I have used it. I would recommend instead the lavender soap - smells gorgeous.

Mild and smells lovely

Posted by Veronika-and-Tobias on Feb 21, 2013

This is the second time I buy this, this time in a larger size because liquid castile soap is so versatile - I used to wash my hair with it instead of shampoo, and also add it to bathing water for a cleansing and relaxing soak. It is non-drying, and it smells wonderful! Will buy again.