Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps, 18-in-1 Hemp Rose, Pure-Castile Soap, 32 fl oz (944 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Great shampoo and body wash

Posted by Reviewer2848619 on Oct 18, 2012

I spent 2 weeks in Hawaii and fell in love with the oil soaps you can buy there. They rinse so clean and are gentle to your hair and skin. Unfortunately, oil soaps can be expensive when they are handmade. This product is great because it is an all natural oil soap and economical. I buy the large bottle and then replenish my smaller bottles when they run out. I do take the bar version when I travel so I don't have to worry about taking liquid shampoo and body wash on the airplane.

my favorite flavor of dr. bronner's

Posted by Reviewer3275280 on Aug 02, 2012

love the scent. nice change of pace every now and again.

The best soap

Posted by Reviewer2472868 on Nov 10, 2011

Leathers very well, don't dry out my skin. Use it everywhere except for my hair. The smell is OK.

soft skin and lovely smell

Posted by Reviewer2498696 on Dec 14, 2011

I like Dr.Bronner's magic soaps. whenever I wash my face and body with this lovely stuff, I am so satisfied. I want to try other kinds of this products.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1897629 on Feb 07, 2012

Works really well without drying out skin. Nice light rose scent too.