Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps, 18-in-1 Hemp Rose, Pure-Castile Soap, 32 fl oz (944 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Soap

Posted by Reviewer1239363 on Feb 28, 2012

Nice smell

I am a Dr. Bronner's Magic soap fan!

Posted by captainnaomi on Aug 21, 2011

I've used other scents of dr. bronner's soap, but this one is my favorite so far. I like this scent, it's mild enough even to use on my face. Smells good, lathers well, good ingredients, removes dirt well, I like it!

works fine

Posted by Reviewer1765120 on Sep 08, 2011

love the smell of this soap

Dr Bronner's Magic Soaps

Posted by Reviewer2892804 on Oct 24, 2011

Really enjoy using these soaps for both personal use and for making my natural cleaning products. They are gentle, smell great and I appreciate that they are free of harmful ingredients which help to protect the environment. Thank you for providing these products.

My favorite Magic Soap yet!

Posted by Reviewer2046701 on May 30, 2013

I love the light floral smell of this soap! Like other Dr. Bronner's brand soap, it leaves you feeling clean and refreshed. I've used Baby Mild, Peppermint and Eucalyptus, and this one is my favorite (in terms of smell) by far. Although I enjoy the smell of the Eucalyptus as well.