New To iHerb?

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps, 18-in-1 Pure-Castile Soap, Hemp Almond, 32 fl oz (946 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

The smell of almond jelly does.

Posted by Reviewer1217474 on Nov 17, 2009

It was a smell healed highest for me. The washing power was similar other felt-tipped magic soap.

Great value

Posted by Reviewer1999412 on Dec 02, 2009

Nice, mild scent. Love knowing I`m using something thats great for my skin and environment. Plus the price on iherb is sooooo much cheaper than what I would pay for this living in Japan. There does seem to be a lot of soap scum built up around the bath from using this product daily. Think I`ve read the same problem from one of the other reviewers here too.

Not my cup of tea

Posted by Reviewer3046934 on Mar 15, 2012

Reviews said it smells like Marzipan, and it does. Fine for the shower, but I like to use these to make cheap and good-for-you handsoaps. Decided I don't like it as a handsoap as it leaves my hands smelling too strong. It's a pretty strong fragrance compared to their other flavors. I like Rose the best as it doesn't smell very strong...nor that much of rose. since it's mixed with hemp, it smells herbal instead. I'm trying the Citrus but havent gotten it yet.

Average

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 10, 2012

The smell is ok but I stop using it few years ago.

A little too thin

Posted by Reviewer2653023 on Jun 25, 2008

A nice all purpose soap, however I'd be more pleased if it wasn't such a watery texture. I seem to waste some every time I use it as it slips through my fingers.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »