10% Off Orders Over $40!

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps, 18-in-1 Pure-Castile Soap, Hemp Almond, 32 fl oz (946 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Dr. Bronner's Hemp Almond Castile Soap

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Sep 02, 2008

We're liking this product. Wonderful smell. So nice to have a non-antibacterial, without SLS (sodium laurel sulfate). Does put a film in the sink/shower which collects dirt. Too many positives to pass on this product. For entertainment...read the label!

good

Posted by Reviewer1022706 on Dec 15, 2009

feels good on body, but not so nice on hair.. quite drying

Have used for years

Posted by Reviewer2238935 on Aug 19, 2010

I love how this soap smells and that it cleans and rinses well. Is a bit drying on my skin, so after showering and hand washing I use a moisturizer. It could just be that I need to use less of the soap each time; will have to try another user's idea of applying from a foam pump. iHerb has the best price around, esp. in the quart size.

I like it..

Posted by Reviewer2275853 on Dec 15, 2010

No fancy ingredients...plain organic safe stuff is why I stick to it..I mostly use it as a shampoo. It works better than any other, for my rough,thick, dry-frizzy hair

I like the Hemp Peppermint flavor better

Posted by Korea-Japan-China on Jun 09, 2012

I love Dr. Bronner's soaps, but I don't think the almond flavor is that great. I like almond related products but I didn't feel the smell and sensation of almond really came through with this product. I much prefer the smell, texture of the Hemp Peppermint line. This is still better than 99% of soaps out there, though.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »