July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps, 18-in-1 Pure-Castile Soap, Hemp Almond, 32 fl oz (946 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps, Pure Castile Soap, Help Almond

Posted by Reviewer1599200 on Dec 22, 2008

I love the smell, the way it suds up, the way it rinses off quickly, the way it cleans, the way I feel after using it.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2874662 on Jan 07, 2009

We have been using this for years.

I am in heaven !!!!

Posted by BrendaYoumans on Feb 02, 2009

This almond smell is so sweet and just yummy, it lathers up real nice and a little does go a long way. My 9 year old son said, the girls dont move away from him now that he smells so good, he said thanks Mom for getting the yummy soap. I liked it so much I bought my mother some because she also likes the almond smell.

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps, (Hemp Almond)

Posted by Reviewer1174589 on Feb 10, 2009

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps (Hemp Almond) is so wonderful. From the very first time I tried it I've been in love. I feel that I get a deep cleansing from this product, I stay fresher longer. My skin seem to retain moisture for longer periods. This is the only body wash that I use. Not to mention the sent. Hemp Almond Sent is so pleasant, it smells heavenly. The soap lathers well too! I am very pleased.

Great Product and Price!!

Posted by Reviewer3027139 on Feb 17, 2009

I have been using this soap for years and love it