Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps, 18-in1 Hemp Unscented Baby-Mild Pure-Castile Soap, 32 fl oz (944 ml) (Discontinued Item)

For use on kids

Posted by MichelX on Oct 04, 2010

Totally pure. That's why I use it! Buuuuut, not thorough enough for the hair of a pre-teen with oily hair. He still uses it as a body wash, though.

The best soap EVER !!!

Posted by 5471653671356546945 on Aug 06, 2012

Best soap EVER !!! Use it for facial cleanser and shower. Very delicate. Non skin-irritated. Love it.

Best body soap!

Posted by Reviewer3166560 on Jun 30, 2013

I love that it's basically unscented and is not laden with bad chemicals. I use it on myself and I really like it. When backpacking, I would use this as laundry soap in the shower for some of my clothes and it works really well. I like that there is no scent afterwards!

THEE BEST for chapped hands

Posted by teacupLA on Oct 08, 2013

Thank God I just found out that I can buy the GREAT Dr. Bonner's soap directly from them since iherb won't be carrying "Dr. Bronner's Unscented Baby-Mild Pure-Castile Soap" any longer. Dr. Bonner's Baby-Mild is the best and is so great, it will heal your chapped hands. Is this change due to google taking over the site? My local health food store is going to love to see me again and I won't have to view the constantly popping up Google logo is trusted and all the other junk. (my husband loves the almond Dr. Bronners and after iherb/google stopped carrying it we could get it at Target.)

Love this product. Hard to find locally

Posted by Reviewer3355100 on Nov 19, 2013

I love this product but it's hard to find locally, so I order it every few months from Iherb. Now I see it's discontinued. VERY SAD. Please bring it back... Thank you! This soap is very mild with no scent. I use it for my body, hair, and even my dishes. And, if you need to wash delicate clothes it works for that too. Very versatile, good wholesome ingredients, and no smell!