Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps, Organic Fair Trade Hand Sanitizing Spray, Lavender, 2 fl oz (59 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

THE BEST

Posted by ledenec on May 28, 2013

great sanitizer

Balanced hand sanitizer product

Posted by Rosiee on Jul 14, 2012

I've purchased numerous hand sanitizer products (sprays, gel, wipes) and this is by far in my top 3 favorite. Here is why: # The way it sprays - it has relatively strong and "centered" mechanism with which you need just 2-3 sprays to clean your both hands. I had several other sprays, with which I needed at least 5 sprays to feel the desired "wetness" on my hand in order to rub my two palm into one another. # The smell - One of the ingredients listed in the bottle is Lavender OIL and that makes for a pleasant, natural and refreshing smell. In my opinion, the smell isn't that strong (as another reviewer mentioned), but that is subjective thing of course. My observation is this: You spray it on your hands, rub them and you really can smel the nice and pleasant lavender smell. I am a "fan" of Lavender and I find it very refreshing, as I mentioned. The moistness lasts for about 15-20 seconds and after a minute or so, the smell is almost gone as well. I can smell just a very light lavenderly smell. # The size - the container has nice bound shape and it's pretty compact and makes for a great travel companion. It contains 59ml of the liquid and it lasted me for pretty long. I like that fact. # The ingredients - it's all organic and that's nice I guess. "62% Organic Fair Trade Ethyl Alcohol, Water, Organic Glycerin, Organic Glycerin" Don't mind if I do :) So, that's my take on it, I hope you found it useful :)

Like it

Posted by opheart on Jul 26, 2012

I use it every time, when there's a need to sanitize my hands outdoors. There is no harmful ingridients and that's why I often use it before meals. The scent is strong enough, but doesn't last long.

Best hand sanitizer out there

Posted by RodericRinehart on Oct 15, 2011

I like this even better than the Cleanwell one, both the feel and the scent. Another winner from Dr. Bronners.

great product

Posted by happydays on Jan 15, 2013

I keep this in my handbag, great smell and clean feeling.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »