July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps, Organic Lotion, For Hands & Body, Orange Lavender, 8 fl oz (237 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Love It!

Posted by Reviewer2960347 on Oct 29, 2010

I love this lotion, great for the summertime. It gives me that shiny look, but absorbs instantly. Not great for areas that need extra moisture like feet, but I love it. This is definitly one of my staple items.

Little bit greasy

Posted by Reviewer2749973 on Feb 16, 2011

Although I like this scent, it's a little bit greasy and not porous to my skin. So I also can use this as hair cream. I think it is nice idea because it works well for my hair.

Scent

Posted by Reviewer3069573 on Oct 03, 2010

The lotion itself makes your hands feel soft and it is not sticky or greasy. The problem I have with it is the scent. There is no orange scent whatsoever and the lavender scent is overpowering.

middel

Posted by Reviewer2540465 on Aug 11, 2011

to much alcohol other than that good.

well...

Posted by Reviewer2398697 on May 06, 2011

it is different with normal lotion. something oily. but it has good smell and moisturing ability.