Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps, Pure-Castile Soap, 18-in-1 Hemp Eucalyptus, 32 fl oz (946 ml) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great soap at a great price

Posted by JoshBee on Jul 05, 2012

Dr. Bronner's Soap is pretty much the best organic soaps you can get and they're also Fair Trade.Dr. Bronner's soaps are concentrated so you do not need to use a lot otherwise it's going to dry out your skin.Even though the soap may not foam,it's still cleaning because those other soaps that foam a lot do not even clean,but rather have added chemicals that produce a foam so you feel just feel like your getting clean.Depending on your water quality,you may need to use some lemon juice(for hair and body)in order to get the residue off your skin and hair.You can also buy Dr.Bronner's Shikakai Rinse for your hair which I have yet to try so I cannot recommend it or not.Dr. Bronner's is also good for washing clothes in which I use baking soda with it and then use vinegar as a rinse. As for the eucalyptus scent,it's good for repelling bugs,but you may be better off buying the essential oil for that.This soap is also tends to be less drying than the Dr.Bronner Peppermint Liquid Soap.

Excellent value

Posted by Reviewer1123323 on Mar 26, 2010

The quality of this is top-notch. I use it as an ingredient in my laundry powder that I mix myself as well as my tub cleaner. A little goes a long way and with our chemical allergies Dr. Bronner's Soaps is one that I trust for quality. My only disclaimer is that I don't agree with what is written on the bottle beyond the name and ingredient labels. However, I do find it quite inventive to use all of the empty space!

Thin consistency

Posted by Reviewer1408720 on Mar 01, 2010

I expected better of Dr. Bonner's products having used other eucalyptic products. I found the consistency to be thin, the fragrance light, and experience not very invigorating.

always use item

Posted by Reviewer1331914 on Oct 23, 2011

always, all ways use item!! very nice~ :)

Natural Soup

Posted by Reviewer1783615 on Jan 16, 2012

I enjoy the Eucalyptus soaps, they leave me feeling so fresh and clean. I also appreciate the fact there aren't a bunch of additives to it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »