Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps, Pure Castile Soap, 18-in-1 Hemp Lavender, 8 fl oz (237 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Many uses.

Posted by iJenNZ From New Zealand on Aug 13, 2012

We use this product for multiple uses such as dish washing, floor cleaning, wiping benches etc. I love the fact that it contains only natural ingredients and no toxic chemicals. One use for which it excels is hand washing. I work it up into a lovely creamy lather and massage it into my hands. This is a super fatted soap which means excess fats have been used in its production and when used as a hand soap, this excess means it will moisturise your hands. I find I no longer need to use moisturiser on my hands. If using it in a soap dispenser though it needs to be diluted one part soap to two parts water otherwise this concentrated soap will clog the dispenser. We prefer to use the Lavender Dr Bronner's soap in the kitchen due to the disinfectant properties of lavender.

Hand soap

Posted by Jennie From Greece on Apr 19, 2010

I use this as hand soap in a foam pump. I use a bit of this then fill the bottle up with water. It makes a great foam. I also tried using this as a body wash and a shampoo but it didn't work for me. Update: I now use this as a body soap. I just squirt a bit on my loofah and it makes a real good lather. :)

review

Posted by MichelX From New York on Dec 27, 2009

The only one of Dr. Bronner's (that I have tried) that I feel thoroughly cleans my hair.

Nice scent

Posted by Reviewer3076951 From Singapore on Feb 15, 2010

I like the scent of it and it leaves my skin soft and smooth.

From Latvia