Dr Kracker Classic 3 seed crispbread

Posted by 5225835601831397102 on May 06, 2012

We've had these crackers at Jason's Deli and thought that they were great! I was very pleased to find that we could order them directly from iHerb.com. Everyone at our house likes them so much, we ordered 10 boxex this time!

Dr. Kracker, Klassic 3 Seed Flatbreads

Posted by Reviewer2067870 on Aug 26, 2011

I love these. They are healthy part of my breakfast everyday. I first discovered them at a grocery store that has since be unable to maitain stock. I found them at iherb at the cheapest price. There are four flavors. I have tried the Klassic 3 seed - my favorite and the Pumpkin seed w/cheese - very good.

Very good

Posted by lillanne on Dec 09, 2011

I like these ver much.

awesome

Posted by 4915367742065459470 on Jul 07, 2012

been looking for these everywhere ...hard to find ...love the taste & texture

one is enough

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Aug 14, 2012

I am watching my carb intake but am still able to enjoy them. These crackers have only 8 net carbs (11 carbs - 3 g fiber = 8 net carbs), plus they have 5g of protein to boot. I eat them on their own as a snack or along with a meal. Yummy!

Quality and freshness

Posted by 5717746690553118437 on May 27, 2012

I opened the first box of crackers, the pumpkin cheddar, and after one cracker, threw the box away, as the crackers were horribly stale:( The second box of the same were fresh and crispy. The same thing happened with the Klassic 3 seed...one box fresh, the other awfully stale. I am very disappointed..they were money I don't have, to waste on stale food. I am not sure I will purchase more from you although it was my plan to order many other items as well as more cracker.