New To iHerb?

Dr. Kracker, Pumpkin Seed Cheddar Crispbreads, 8 Crisp Breads, 7 oz (200 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Rather bland tasting and contains canola oil!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 17, 2012

I am amending my review. At the time I purchased these, I received a box just as the one currently pictured at iherb which reads "canola oil", non-organic. I called the company and I was told the canola oil was organic. Myself, I stay away as much as possible from GMO crops, even if they are organic due to reports indicating global cross-contamination. I see that the company did update their website with "organic canola oil" so I went ahead and tried them. The Weston A Price foundation has reports on canola toxicity. That's enough for me not to purchase this again. For the taste, it is only very mildly salty and there is no cheddar flavor whatsoever. The bread is very crisp, yet not hard. Did not hurt my sensitive teeth. It's slightly oily, and the pumpkin seeds are a nice touch. It is tasty but not rich enough, it misses salt and cheese and there is no rosemary flavor whatsoever. If they removed the canola and brought back their old olive oil recipe, plus upped the cheese & sea salt content, this could have been a winning recipe. 2 (very generous) stars for organic but minus 3 for lack of flavor and use of canola.

I LOVE these!

Posted by Reviewer2822272 on May 14, 2012

I LOVE these crackers. I like to buy them in this packaging instead of the "snack" packaging where they are already broken up into smaller sizes. This price is cheaper than Walmart (Walmarts now carry these in their deli section) and Amazon. Will keep buying. Love that IHERB carries these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pumpkin seed crackers

Posted by Reviewer2275871 on Oct 27, 2011

These are the best crackers ever! I got my order very fast. I would tell everyone this is a great place to shop.

Love these crackers

Posted by Reviewer2062917 on Nov 30, 2011

I had tried these crackers at Jason's Deli and loved them. I was excited to find the company that makes them. They are very good. The only thing I would have you change is the size of the cracker. I think they need to be either half the size or 1/4th the size.

This was the best taste - my opinion!

Posted by lillanne on Jan 04, 2012