Rather bland tasting and contains canola oil!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 17, 2012

I am amending my review. At the time I purchased these, I received a box just as the one currently pictured at iherb which reads "canola oil", non-organic. I called the company and I was told the canola oil was organic. Myself, I stay away as much as possible from GMO crops, even if they are organic due to reports indicating global cross-contamination. I see that the company did update their website with "organic canola oil" so I went ahead and tried them. The Weston A Price foundation has reports on canola toxicity. That's enough for me not to purchase this again. For the taste, it is only very mildly salty and there is no cheddar flavor whatsoever. The bread is very crisp, yet not hard. Did not hurt my sensitive teeth. It's slightly oily, and the pumpkin seeds are a nice touch. It is tasty but not rich enough, it misses salt and cheese and there is no rosemary flavor whatsoever. If they removed the canola and brought back their old olive oil recipe, plus upped the cheese & sea salt content, this could have been a winning recipe. 2 (very generous) stars for organic but minus 3 for lack of flavor and use of canola.

Carbohydrate

Posted by archeiherb on Mar 17, 2016

errrrrrr......I like it but I cannot taste the cheddar flavor.

Taste good but

Posted by 5287965161169056312 on Mar 15, 2015

I love these crisp breads but they don't taste fresh after a while (really short shelf life)....

Barbie

Posted by Reviewer2581623 on Mar 03, 2012

Love these crakers - they are one of my main staples with soup and salads. Just becareful because they are hard on your teeth.

This was the best taste - my opinion!

Posted by lillanne on Jan 04, 2012

This was really good.

I LOVE these!

Posted by Reviewer2822272 on May 14, 2012

I LOVE these crackers. I like to buy them in this packaging instead of the "snack" packaging where they are already broken up into smaller sizes. This price is cheaper than Walmart (Walmarts now carry these in their deli section) and Amazon. Will keep buying. Love that IHERB carries these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crunchy, Tasty, Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer3025950 on Jul 03, 2012

I like these crackers so much because they are very, very crunchy. I find them very satisfying as they are not flimsy, and they hold up to peanut butter without crumbling.

the best

Posted by Reviewer2431917 on Mar 18, 2012

I am on a permanent low carb diet and the crackers give me the much needed crunch factor. They are delicious, whether you are on a diet or not.

BEST SNACK EVER

Posted by 5022709309092182312 on Feb 18, 2016

excellent choice of fiber and protein and it tastes great!

Pumpkin seed crackers

Posted by Reviewer2275871 on Oct 27, 2011

These are the best crackers ever! I got my order very fast. I would tell everyone this is a great place to shop.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »