absolutely thai food FOR THE AMERICAN

Posted by vanessa-s-hudson on Aug 03, 2011

this is really natural, but the taste was not really THAI! i have to say this is thai FOR AMERICANS... I am asian and this one was way TOO SWEET for me. i was "what!?" when i ate it for the first time.. FAR sweeter than i expected. not spicy too, but still keeps in good taste. I can eat this again, and i think i can enjoy it, but i would go for another one next time.

Wonderful g-free lunch

Posted by Reviewer1874641 on Apr 19, 2011

Love the flavour. Perfect size for a quick gluten free lunch.

Healthy Version!

Posted by Reviewer1867644 on Jan 09, 2012

I am so glad that I can now have a light gluten free meal whenever I have no time to cook or when I need to eat immediately and not have to suffer later for a less healthy meal with msg, gmo food, no fiber, excess sodium. It's a relief to have this on hand just when I need to eat!

;)

Posted by Reviewer1274361 on May 31, 2011

yummy and no allergic reactions, and actually conteining food and relatively healthy considering its this "kind" of meal. Easy and a great choice

Dr. McDougall is my Idol

Posted by 5296228655530685268 on Mar 09, 2015

I use these in combination with brown rice and any veggie I cook. Dr. McDougall is litterly a lifesaver for thousands of people. Check him out. Starch is the Key!

Love McDougall's Entrees

Posted by Reviewer2688941 on Aug 11, 2011

Low in fat and high in flavor. Very satisfying lunch or snack on the go.

New Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2619739 on Jul 14, 2011

They are easy to make, flavorful and satisfying

Yum with add ins

Posted by 4657384891335236050 on Feb 25, 2014

Just add some fresh sliced beans or other vegies and a squeeze of lime. I enjoyed them for a quick lunch.

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer1815332 on Sep 13, 2011

Delicious, but for those that cannot change the power on the microwave, this becomes a little challenging to heat. The packaging could be less. A good product for an on the go lunch!

Delicious taste!

Posted by livetsrose on Mar 16, 2016

I see there is a lot of bad reviews on this product, but I really enjoyed this box of noodles! Delicious taste and easy to prepare. I don't eat fast food very often, but this is a great meal for lunch/snacks. It could've been a little bit more spicy, but with a smaller amount of water, and when I added some onion seasoning, it was great. I would love to buy this one in a bigger box. I'll definitely buy this product again.