Ok product

Posted by Revron on Jul 05, 2012

Taste - ok. Price - very cheap. My family liked this, but it is too salty for me. Great if you can use it as an extra dish - first course and divide it into 2 or 3 portions. Thank you iHerb.

Filling and tasty

Posted by 5134444450372759470 on Jul 18, 2013

The container has two servings. Yet, even just half of the container would be a good meal if you pair it with rice or veggies. I wouldn't call this healthy, but it is a good fix for when you need to grab something easy (better than fast food). I will definitely buy more.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2501613 on Feb 14, 2012

Make sure you add more water because this soup is thick. Great flavor. Healthy too.

Thick!

Posted by Reviewer1589260 on May 16, 2012

Oh my goodness this "soup" is very thick. The flavour was decent, but I think next time I may add a touch of hot sauce, and eat with with either taco chips or pita bread.

I hate cup o' noodles

Posted by Reviewer2704661 on May 02, 2011

They should be called cup o' MSG-saturated carbs. But you can't beat their convenience, which is why this little cup o' protein is so perfect. Not only does it taste really good, not only does it provide you with some actual sustenance, it's spiced with all natural ingredients. A really great product. The only drawback being an eight-minute steeping time

Good vegan black bean soup

Posted by 5687671174714625289 on Jan 02, 2014

I wasn't sure about it when it said lime, but i was great. I split it up for two days and added brown rice.

Easy, healthy, delicious

Posted by Reviewer2008735 on Oct 15, 2014

Very nice product, easy to prepare by just adding hot water. Potato starch and cane juice, though, are probably not the healthiest of ingredients...?

Pretty Good for Packaged Soup

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016

Dr. McDougalls really has alot of mixed reviews. I really like this brand. You have to be realistic about packaged soups/noodles -- they are not going to replace the real thing. I find adding some fresh veggies really help. These are also good for school lunches. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES"