Very good

Posted by Reviewer2501613 on Feb 14, 2012

Make sure you add more water because this soup is thick. Great flavor. Healthy too.

Filling and tasty

Posted by 5134444450372759470 on Jul 18, 2013

The container has two servings. Yet, even just half of the container would be a good meal if you pair it with rice or veggies. I wouldn't call this healthy, but it is a good fix for when you need to grab something easy (better than fast food). I will definitely buy more.

black and lime soup

Posted by Reviewer1935322 on Oct 03, 2011

This soup has taste as it says it is with lime, I could only taste the black bean and this flavor was too strong. It made it unenjoyable.

I hate cup o' noodles

Posted by Reviewer2704661 on May 02, 2011

They should be called cup o' MSG-saturated carbs. But you can't beat their convenience, which is why this little cup o' protein is so perfect. Not only does it taste really good, not only does it provide you with some actual sustenance, it's spiced with all natural ingredients. A really great product. The only drawback being an eight-minute steeping time

Not worth it, but ok.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 24, 2012

As a international customer this gets rather pricey due to the shipping. Add that it is one of the less filling ones, and it is not worth it for my use. If you are on a calorie restricted diet it might be a good option though, as this is one of the less calorie rich alternatives of the brand. Ok taste, but a wee bit "dry" beans.

won't buy again

Posted by Reviewer2588803 on Sep 16, 2011

Smelled, looked and tasted awful. The price was cheap though.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3342634 on Jun 01, 2012

I like it

This is MY FAVORITE! !!

Posted by 5762343735493369956 on Jan 09, 2015

Its delicious I add a pinch of sea salt and yoh wanna stir it and wait a good 10 minutes it's very thick and filling !

Dr. McDougall making processed foods?

Posted by WardieWard3 on Aug 14, 2016

I was a little skeptical at buying a processed food, but since I find Dr. McDougall to be one of the foremost nutritional doctors in the field, I thought I'd give it a try. What I found was that the Black Bean & Lime Soup is a great way to thicken and creamy up a pot of freshly made black beans. I sneak this into my pot-o-beans (even my wife doesn't know) and get compliments all around for my beans. Eaten on it's own this instant bean pot is, well, maybe not the greatest but it makes a perfect recipe addition to bean stews.

pretty tasty

Posted by 4876931133837066182 on Jan 27, 2016

I was pleasantly surprised by this. Never had a dehydrated bean soup before- I was expecting it to be watery and bland, but it actually had a good thick consistency. Whole black beans, good bean flavor, not a super "lime" flavor, but still nice seasoning overall. solid.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »