Dissolves well

Posted by vegangry on Jun 28, 2013

The powder is almost tasteless and dissolves very good in water. I use it in mye morning smoothie.

Very smooth and creamy!

Posted by MarieMR on Feb 07, 2014

This a nice pea protein. Mixes well with water or coconut milk and tastes great on its own or with berries in a smoothie. Iherb provides a good service all round.Thanks.

Helps control cravings

Posted by Reviewer1539804 on Nov 17, 2012

Works grt on controlling my cravings throughout the day. Would recommend if you need help controlling cravings & wanting to lose a few lbs.

Protein

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Mar 30, 2012

Good source of protein. It is easily digested It is worth buying again. However, I want to try some others so I have something more to compare this one to. Having said that, it is a good product.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2297068 on Mar 04, 2014

I have been on the JJ Virgin diet for almost 3 weeks. Her own mix is pea based, but very expensive. I put this in my bullet with fruit, veggies, and coconut milk. It has no taste that I can tell, and blends well.

Pure Pea Protein

Posted by 5088211419786856311 on Jul 25, 2014

I bought this to try out as I'm lactose intolerant, and I wanted additional protein in my diet in the form of a shake. I tried it out with my almond beverage (non sweetened), but definitely preferred it with the chocolate almond beverage because the former tastes quite raw. Best drunk chilled.

I don't like pea protein I think

Posted by 4662807631228439743 on Jun 11, 2014

I don't like that protein. Bad taste. I prefer hemp protein.

Good!

Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Nov 09, 2015

A smooth protein. I prefer Whey but this is good for a change. Good customer service, Thanks iHerb!

Smells awful

Posted by Reviewer1282693 on Jul 24, 2014

Not bad if you don't mind the smell and taste of peas mixed into your beverage. I personally don't care for it at all.

Yuck, the taste is grossly bitter!

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Oct 30, 2014

I usually order this from Source Naturals and I love the taste of that one. The organic option was appealing, so I ordered Dr. Mercola's, but this stuff ruins my raw soup or whatever I put it in. Will def not order again.