Dr. Mercola, CLA, Conjugated Linoleic Acid, 60 Capsules

Was the missing link in my weight loss!

Posted by Reviewer1298050 on May 13, 2012

I hit the wall in relation to my weight. Was exercising 6+ hours a week and my weight loss had halted. Starting taking CLA and noticed that within the first week my hard to loose weight areas were starting to change and firm up and as a bonus my craving for snaks bewteen meal time disapeared!! A great quality Mercola product and geart iherb service as usuall!!!

Superior CLA! for fat burning

Posted by Reviewer3271822 on Oct 11, 2012

I use this along with GLA(borage oil) for fat burning. Its a great stack if you combine with NOW ECGC GREEN TEA EXTRACT. Dr. Mercola provides superior top notch products. I am very pleased with the results and this brand works better than the Jarrow I was previously taking. THANKS DR MERCOLA!

The best I

Posted by Reviewer1032200 on Jul 10, 2012

CLA is a great product anyway you cut it!!! Mercola CLA is the best I've found. Thank u Dr Mercola for having such high standards for your products and thank you iherb for carrying them!!!

I trust this product

Posted by adechamplain on Oct 18, 2012

I trust Dr Mercola products although to be honest I haven't been taking this long enough to see any marked difference yet but I thought that if I was going to try CLA I might as well try this one.

cla