Great Product!

Posted by jilldleo on Apr 22, 2016

This is a fantastic product, highly recommended! I use it for my whole family and it has been great for us all!

Superb mix

Posted by Reviewer2097871 on Dec 13, 2015

Really rate this product highly and recommend it to everyone

Worth the money! Our favorites

Posted by Reviewer1183266 on Feb 19, 2015

After sever gut issues from stress three years ago, our family has tried a range of probiotics. From refrigerated to shelf-stable, these have always been our favorite for energy and gut well-being. I take them before bed on an empty-ish stomach, or first thing in the morning, before any hot drinks or breakfast. We're rarely ill and I never experience that constant diarrhea and fatigue that went along with my gut depletion, though life is still stressful. If you invest in only two supplements, make it D3/K2 and THESE probiotics! I always appreciate Dr. Mercola's careful research into every element of his products.

Mercola Complete Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1645548 on Oct 19, 2014

It is the only probiotics that workd for me/

I ordered this one year ago and it's now dead

Posted by Reviewer2976579 on Aug 23, 2014

Unfortunately I didn't test these to check if they were active when I first got them. I did the overnight milk-test with two of the opened capsules last night - keeping them warm. There was zero reaction compared to the control. The conclusion - even though they were refrigerated the culture was dead. Out they go. If you order these, test them immediately.

MI experiencia con " Dr. Mercola Complite Probiotics"

Posted by 4616112570287111064 on Aug 16, 2014

Después de cinco semanas tomando las cápsulas, dos diarias, he dejado de tomarlas debido a los graves problemas de estreñimiento que me ocasionaban.

Wonderful Product

Posted by 4976626429368706016 on Jul 08, 2014

I have been taking this product for several months. I'm sure it has made a difference in my well being. I had been diagnosed with silent reflux. Since taking the probiotic that has gone away. My doctor had suggested an over the counter antacid. I chose this instead and am glad I did.

Great for flat stomach too!

Posted by Millee on Jun 24, 2014

Love that it has 10 strains, especially DDS-1. I'll rotate with other probiotics once in a while but I'll go back to this more frequently.

Can't help too much to my bowel problem

Posted by HorseMan on May 08, 2014

I have high expectation to this product but it disappoint me as it can't help too much to my bowel problem. May be too soon to comment as I take 1 week only. Will try another brand next time.

Trusted brand

Posted by 5389659246357088247 on Mar 10, 2014

Works well for my sensitive stomach!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »