Dr. Mercola, Complete Probiotics, 60 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Highly recommended product

Posted by Reviewer2008075 on Dec 23, 2012

I live in Germany, and thought the German pharmacy would carry great supplement so I tried theirs and compared to this one by Dr. Mercola this IS the best. You can feel the difference. If you are used to take probiotics and switch to another one that's not as effective that's when you can tell the difference. Highly recommended for strengthening the immune system. This is pnt supplement that is high onto shopping list always.

Works well for my IBS symptoms

Posted by Testaholic on Apr 16, 2012

I've tried 2 other types of Probiotics for my IBS issues before these, one made my symptoms worse and one had no effect whatsoever. These are the first probiotics from which I notice some improvements. Not wonders of course, but I'll take improvements over nothing.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1812679 on Nov 03, 2013

I also use it when I make my fermented veggies. I make a small bucket full fermented veggies and then I mix the powder of 5 or 6 capsules into it. The fermenting this way goes fast. Great results. Can really recommend it.

Better Sleep: Bifidobacterium Bifidum included

Posted by 5336995749918268235 on Apr 29, 2014

I've been taking probiotics for 14 monthes, and tried 8 brands. Probiotics in common gave me enormous health benefits. However, Some brands gives me better sleep, some don't. By comparison, I come to a conclusion it's Bifidobacterium Bifidum that give me sleep. One other brand containing the strain gave me better sleep, but caused inflamation in my gum. Dr. Mecola's also caused inflamation for the first few days of taking. But soon disappeared. I finished the first bottle and going to order more. It's pricy. But all probiotics is worth whatever price it maybe.

Top marks

Posted by Reviewer3102319 on Oct 22, 2013

Very god stuff. I put it in my daughters milk, also in my courkrout starter and my kefir brews. Has rare strains that are super benificial.