Highly recommended product

Posted by Reviewer2008075 on Dec 23, 2012

I live in Germany, and thought the German pharmacy would carry great supplement so I tried theirs and compared to this one by Dr. Mercola this IS the best. You can feel the difference. If you are used to take probiotics and switch to another one that's not as effective that's when you can tell the difference. Highly recommended for strengthening the immune system. This is pnt supplement that is high onto shopping list always.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1812679 on Nov 03, 2013

I also use it when I make my fermented veggies. I make a small bucket full fermented veggies and then I mix the powder of 5 or 6 capsules into it. The fermenting this way goes fast. Great results. Can really recommend it.

Better Sleep: Bifidobacterium Bifidum included

Posted by 5336995749918268235 on Apr 29, 2014

I've been taking probiotics for 14 monthes, and tried 8 brands. Probiotics in common gave me enormous health benefits. However, Some brands gives me better sleep, some don't. By comparison, I come to a conclusion it's Bifidobacterium Bifidum that give me sleep. One other brand containing the strain gave me better sleep, but caused inflamation in my gum. Dr. Mecola's also caused inflamation for the first few days of taking. But soon disappeared. I finished the first bottle and going to order more. It's pricy. But all probiotics is worth whatever price it maybe.

So far, so good...

Posted by 5362166582605026613 on Sep 10, 2012

I started using these probiotics 10 days ago due to a yeast infection that I've been fighting for several years now... and so far... I don't see a lot of difference except for my face - my acne cooled down a bit... not a big change, but it's better... Also, I have noticed that my sugar cravings are better... I can control myself better... I'll keep using them until I finish the bottle, but I'm thinking of switching to another brand...

excellent product

Posted by 4736582347720001031 on Jan 25, 2016

I know these probiotics are powerful - in addition to taking them as a supplement, I have used them to culture everything from coconut yoghurt to sauerkraut, all with excellent results. In the past few weeks I have repopulated my gut with life-giving (and alive!) probiotics. It's solved a host of health problems and restored my once lagging energy. I'm officially a fan!

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1071816 on Oct 28, 2012

I was looking for an alternative to BioKult due to the price - I've been happy with these probiotics. I can take two capsules daily (70 billion) for noticeably less money than the recommended amount (15 billion) of BioKult. My only wish is that Dr. Mercola's probiotics would include soil bacteria. If they had the same spectrum of probiotics as BioKult I would definitely rate them 5 star. However, I've found a place I can get soil bacteria separately, and even then, buying the soil bacteria and this probiotic is still cheaper.

Don't waste your money

Posted by jcdasilva on Oct 06, 2012

This product is not as great as made out to be. One of the probiotic cultures used is actually not good for you and also there is no source of the bacteria listed. Did nothing for me

Works well for my IBS symptoms

Posted by Testaholic on Apr 16, 2012

I've tried 2 other types of Probiotics for my IBS issues before these, one made my symptoms worse and one had no effect whatsoever. These are the first probiotics from which I notice some improvements. Not wonders of course, but I'll take improvements over nothing.

Excellent

Posted by DavidH on Jun 05, 2013

This is the first probiotic I've tried that I've noticed makes a difference. My skin irritations/rashes have cleared up fairly quickly. I eat fermented vegetables along with this product, and it seems to work very well. This is a lot stronger than others I've seen, a great product from Mercola.

Don't waste your time and money

Posted by Reviewer1406071 on Sep 04, 2014

I went off of Culturelle to start this product. What a mistake! Within a couple of days I was sick and I rarely get sick. And I've had constipation problems as well. I gave it 3 weeks. I'm going back on Culturelle. They may say that there are billions of probiotics in their pills, but I don't think that many of them are making it to the stomach.