Highly recommended product

Posted by Reviewer2008075 on Dec 23, 2012

I live in Germany, and thought the German pharmacy would carry great supplement so I tried theirs and compared to this one by Dr. Mercola this IS the best. You can feel the difference. If you are used to take probiotics and switch to another one that's not as effective that's when you can tell the difference. Highly recommended for strengthening the immune system. This is pnt supplement that is high onto shopping list always.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1812679 on Nov 03, 2013

I also use it when I make my fermented veggies. I make a small bucket full fermented veggies and then I mix the powder of 5 or 6 capsules into it. The fermenting this way goes fast. Great results. Can really recommend it.

Better Sleep: Bifidobacterium Bifidum included

Posted by 5336995749918268235 on Apr 29, 2014

I've been taking probiotics for 14 monthes, and tried 8 brands. Probiotics in common gave me enormous health benefits. However, Some brands gives me better sleep, some don't. By comparison, I come to a conclusion it's Bifidobacterium Bifidum that give me sleep. One other brand containing the strain gave me better sleep, but caused inflamation in my gum. Dr. Mecola's also caused inflamation for the first few days of taking. But soon disappeared. I finished the first bottle and going to order more. It's pricy. But all probiotics is worth whatever price it maybe.

Excellent

Posted by DavidH on Jun 05, 2013

This is the first probiotic I've tried that I've noticed makes a difference. My skin irritations/rashes have cleared up fairly quickly. I eat fermented vegetables along with this product, and it seems to work very well. This is a lot stronger than others I've seen, a great product from Mercola.

Works well for my IBS symptoms

Posted by Testaholic on Apr 16, 2012

I've tried 2 other types of Probiotics for my IBS issues before these, one made my symptoms worse and one had no effect whatsoever. These are the first probiotics from which I notice some improvements. Not wonders of course, but I'll take improvements over nothing.

excellent product

Posted by 4736582347720001031 on Jan 25, 2016

I know these probiotics are powerful - in addition to taking them as a supplement, I have used them to culture everything from coconut yoghurt to sauerkraut, all with excellent results. In the past few weeks I have repopulated my gut with life-giving (and alive!) probiotics. It's solved a host of health problems and restored my once lagging energy. I'm officially a fan!

给外公买的。

Posted by moosebb on Apr 02, 2016

外公年纪大了,肠胃不好,不肯去医院也不肯花钱,给他买了益生菌也舍不得吃,这款明明对他有效非要说留到冬天吃(冬天起夜难),于是就屯了好多瓶,东西多了他应该会学会『浪费』的。——我是木森moose的小尾巴

Trusted brand

Posted by 5170090554865941960 on Oct 19, 2013

High content probiotic and no problems taking it. Has curbed my sugar craving.

Top marks

Posted by Reviewer3102319 on Oct 22, 2013

Very god stuff. I put it in my daughters milk, also in my courkrout starter and my kefir brews. Has rare strains that are super benificial.

Great probiotic

Posted by 5051871366174997057 on Oct 30, 2013

I am in my second trimester and started using this a few weeks ago when I ran out of a different brand of probiotics. I feel like it's working better than the other brand at this stage.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »