Trusted brand

Posted by 5170090554865941960 on Oct 19, 2013

High content probiotic and no problems taking it. Has curbed my sugar craving.

Top marks

Posted by Reviewer3102319 on Oct 22, 2013

Very god stuff. I put it in my daughters milk, also in my courkrout starter and my kefir brews. Has rare strains that are super benificial.

给外公买的。

Posted by moosebb on Apr 02, 2016

外公年纪大了,肠胃不好,不肯去医院也不肯花钱,给他买了益生菌也舍不得吃,这款明明对他有效非要说留到冬天吃(冬天起夜难),于是就屯了好多瓶,东西多了他应该会学会『浪费』的。——我是木森moose的小尾巴

Dr. Mercola

Posted by Reviewer2039103 on Dec 12, 2013

Very good one of the best probiotics you can buy

Don't waste your time and money

Posted by Reviewer1406071 on Sep 04, 2014

I went off of Culturelle to start this product. What a mistake! Within a couple of days I was sick and I rarely get sick. And I've had constipation problems as well. I gave it 3 weeks. I'm going back on Culturelle. They may say that there are billions of probiotics in their pills, but I don't think that many of them are making it to the stomach.

All I can say is...

Posted by 5588454415505702277 on Nov 24, 2014

Usually by this time of the school year (I'm an elementary music teacher), I have had every bug that makes the rounds. Since taking Dr. Mercola's Complete Probiotics (I started in July), I have felt better than I ever have. Granted, taking probiotics is part of my overall shift in health which includes a great diet and exercise...I can't help but think the probiotics are a major contributor in keeping my gut bacteria in perfect balance - I feel great. Give them a try!

Jaycee

Posted by 5208555367498892593 on Dec 01, 2014

works well.

Probiotics

Posted by 5230476634424129772 on Jun 25, 2014

Good easy to take

I trust this

Posted by 4810208468539602070 on Aug 06, 2014

Love it. Got rid of my diarrhea.

Good product

Posted by Revron on Jan 01, 2014

I find this product is helpful. Good product but expensive. I responded to this much better than quite a few other types. But I am still experimenting. It is a very good product, but expensive. Thank you iHerb for your excellent service