Dr. Mercola, Digestive Enzymes, for Pets, 5.26 oz (150 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Don't like

Posted by ZlatinVal on Aug 23, 2012

Enzymes work but too much cellulose in it

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1725305 on Apr 07, 2013

This is a great product. I have tried others and they didnot work. Two years ago my 9 year old cat Yanci started loseing a lot of weight. After runing test on her they found out she had EPI Exocrine Pancreatic insuffciency. This means the digestive side of her pancreas quit working. This problem normally does not happen in cats but in dogs. She cannot digest anything on her own. With Dr. Mercol's Digestive Enzymes on all her food and a B-12 shot once a week she is doing well. The Vet.department of Prudue University is also keeping tract of her for it is so unusal to find this in a cat. My Vet.is also please with this product as much as I am. This is a great product. I am glad I-Herbs is carrying this now. For it is easier for me to order along with my others vitamins. I have a happy cat.

sensitive stomach

Posted by 5682483042326612767 on Apr 04, 2014

My cat has suffered from sensitive stomach for years. Throwing up some or all of her food every day. Tried different foods, different cat food dishes all with some but little change with her vomiting. The vet wasn't concerned because she was maintaining her wight, and she was healthy. I felt so bad for her when she would wretch until everything she ate came up and out. After some investigation and research I tried Dr.Mercola Digestive Enzymes. NO MORE VOMITING...I feel guilty it took me so long to help her. THANK-YOU so very much for this product. Jett's doing well and her coat has benifited with shine and thickness. :)

This product works!!

Posted by Sprinkles on Oct 27, 2012

My dog's digestion needed help, and we got obvious results with this product. Within one week of starting the enzymes, we no longer see pieces of undigested food in his stool outside - that's positive proof! We hope to see even more beneficial health signs when he's taken it long enough for his body to be able to heal itself more. We give it to him twice a day - once in his morning meal and once in his evening meal.

Very good!

Posted by livelig on Apr 19, 2013

My dog was burping and his stomach was making a lot of noise. He was obviously having digestive trouble, but after one week on this supplement his troubles are gone. I could not be more pleased. :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »