Don't like

Posted by TinVal on Aug 23, 2012

Enzymes work but too much cellulose in it

sensitive stomach

Posted by 5682483042326612767 on Apr 04, 2014

My cat has suffered from sensitive stomach for years. Throwing up some or all of her food every day. Tried different foods, different cat food dishes all with some but little change with her vomiting. The vet wasn't concerned because she was maintaining her wight, and she was healthy. I felt so bad for her when she would wretch until everything she ate came up and out. After some investigation and research I tried Dr.Mercola Digestive Enzymes. NO MORE VOMITING...I feel guilty it took me so long to help her. THANK-YOU so very much for this product. Jett's doing well and her coat has benifited with shine and thickness. :)

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1725305 on Apr 07, 2013

This is a great product. I have tried others and they didnot work. Two years ago my 9 year old cat Yanci started loseing a lot of weight. After runing test on her they found out she had EPI Exocrine Pancreatic insuffciency. This means the digestive side of her pancreas quit working. This problem normally does not happen in cats but in dogs. She cannot digest anything on her own. With Dr. Mercol's Digestive Enzymes on all her food and a B-12 shot once a week she is doing well. The Vet.department of Prudue University is also keeping tract of her for it is so unusal to find this in a cat. My Vet.is also please with this product as much as I am. This is a great product. I am glad I-Herbs is carrying this now. For it is easier for me to order along with my others vitamins. I have a happy cat.

Best Digestive Enzyme I've Seen/Given To My Dogs

Posted by 4802982948711924215 on Sep 15, 2013

I LOVE this product. When buying pet products, you have to be careful because a lot of them are not regulated (like human-grade supplements are). Dr. Mercola Healthy Pets supplements, including their Digestive Enzymes, are human-grade and produced in a human supplement lab. This product is tested and produced according to strict standards, which I love. It also contains animal-based enzymes (including pancreatin). These, in my opinion, are much better dogs (since they are carnivores). My dogs thrive on this product, and I wouldn't choose anything else for them.

This product works!!

Posted by Sprinkles on Oct 27, 2012

My dog's digestion needed help, and we got obvious results with this product. Within one week of starting the enzymes, we no longer see pieces of undigested food in his stool outside - that's positive proof! We hope to see even more beneficial health signs when he's taken it long enough for his body to be able to heal itself more. We give it to him twice a day - once in his morning meal and once in his evening meal.

Taste: not approved

Posted by Reviewer2461852 on Mar 05, 2014

This stuff is well thought, the enzymes make a lot of sense: but the smell is life vomit, and I can't seem to camouflage the taste in cat food, either dry or pâté. Overal,l like previously said, smart product, but my kitties will not go near it. So much for the benefits.

Very good!

Posted by livelig on Apr 19, 2013

My dog was burping and his stomach was making a lot of noise. He was obviously having digestive trouble, but after one week on this supplement his troubles are gone. I could not be more pleased. :)

Helps with gas

Posted by Reviewer3184176 on Feb 17, 2013

Our dogs were experiencing very smelly gas and this has helped immensely!

highly recommended

Posted by alloriginal on Apr 16, 2013

I have been a successful pet store manager of a major chain for over 14 years. I've heard thousands of horror stories about pets with "sensitive stomachs". Digestive enzymes will help almost 100% of the time! Sprinkle a bit in their food. It is tasteless and your pet will never notice it. Iherb is an excellent company to do business with: great selection and prices, and fast, reliable shipping.Click my reviewer name to see how you can save up to $10 off your first order (free shipping too!). Iherb is the place I trust for all my health needs: low prices, huge selection, unbeatable service, and fast, free shipping. You can't go wrong!

Enzymes for pets

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Jun 05, 2012

This is a good product to help pets digest their foods easier. They don't seem to notice that it's in their food.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »