Himalayan Salt

Posted by victoriajames on May 12, 2014

I don't use regular table salt at home at all. This is my #1 brand for Himalayan salt so far. Victoria, VA, USA.

I trust this salt to be better

Posted by Reviewer1259171 on Oct 13, 2014

I just bought this salt. I trust it because I am familiar with Dr. Mercola products and I also trust iHerb to have the best. I do have a question. It is advertised as "cooking" salt. Is it ok to sprinkle on cooked food at the table as well?

very useful packaging

Posted by 5396712034405265732 on Feb 12, 2015

There are different ways to get the salt out tiny holes for seasoning your food, medium holes for making meals, and a large hole for measuring into a recipe. Healthy, easy to use and a good size.

No more table salt

Posted by CharmaineEzra on Mar 30, 2015

Great Salt,Great Value! Will definitely buy more if my first bottle ever finishes

Love the salt,

Posted by 5298027468957967028 on Sep 02, 2015

but the container just doesn't seem to function well. I end up transferring the salt to smaller salt shakers which isn't a big problem, just a little inconvenient.

Good but extra salty

Posted by Reviewer2251137 on Sep 04, 2015

For most recipes with salt I needed to remember to use slightly less than required because this brand is sooo salty. Otherwise, it's a good texture and good size crystals. Definitely a good value for the money.

I eat it

Posted by 4864411523034729438 on Dec 20, 2015

It dissolves in my mouth like magic with little water. Very very good, I think.

Good amount of salt for the price.

Posted by 5345750912303250926 on Apr 12, 2016

I kind of miss grinding my own, but this is surely handy and has three openings for dispersing different amounts.

Best Quality!

Posted by 5284938744770018242 on Aug 11, 2016

One of the best quality salt in the market!