Dr. Mercola, Premium Supplements, Antarctic Krill Oil, 180 Capsules

Very unsatisfied

Posted by Reviewer1422186 on Jun 05, 2013

I was very unsatisfied with this product. This was my first Mercola product I've tried and will be my last. My main complaint was that this gave me abdominal discomfort every time I used it. I did stop one week to wait and try it again. And again the discomfort continued. I had never tried krill oil before either so I'm unsure if it's krill oil in general that give me this discomfort or its this particular brand. But for the amount of money I paid for this product, I have to give it a low rating and would not recommend it to anyone.

Ct health

Posted by Reviewer1543840 on Apr 08, 2012

Seems to help think clearer--and no fishy taste

Great product - too expensive

Posted by Reviewer1967886 on Feb 23, 2015

I have used this product for years and loved it. However, it has gone up in price by 30% since last September. That is a $30 increase in 5 months. I failed to notice that it went up in January when I reordered, but it has increase $4 since January. I will try a different product now.

Misleading dosages

Posted by Reviewer2205247 on Jun 11, 2014

Product looks fresh, I have not started taking it. However, I was disappointed that the 1000 mg dose was listed by "serving" not "capsule" size, i.e., a serving of 1000 mg is 2 capsules, not the 1 I've been taking from another brand. I buy from overseas, and if I don't catch these discrepancies, it can cost me money when I under order a product, as I did with this one. I will update review if anything interesting happens when I start taking them.

Dr. Mercola, Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer1898364 on Jan 18, 2012

I am so very pleased that you are offering products from Dr Mercola. I have been following his news letter for years and trust all of his product recommendations to be of the highest quality. I will be returning to order this product again.