• Gelatin Capsule is derived from fish.

• Customer Ratings

Peace of Mind

Posted by 5284938744770018242 on Apr 10, 2015

I trust Dr Mercola products. Knowing that I am receiving one of the best supplement in the market. By the way, a special mention to iHerb. I like your reliability and professionalism in handling my shipment. Prompt and efficient. I will definitely deal with iHerb from now onward.

Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer1522999 on Jun 10, 2014

Excellent Product!

Happy as always!

Posted by 5522083972844193899 on Jul 04, 2013

I've been ordering from Dr. Mercola for years and as always am happy with this product. I was very impressed with the fast delivery from iherbs even when shipping to Canada.

Krill oil highly recommended

Posted by 4762801166678706518 on Jun 17, 2014

Trying this instead of fish oil, haven't taken enough yet to tell a difference, but there is no fishy aftertaste, and the capsules are very small, which seems to be the norm for krill oil. I am not sure how much krill oil to take to have the equivalent effects of the fish oil I was taking. So far I like Dr Mercola's products.

Well, it tastes fish!

Posted by Reviewer1190860 on May 20, 2015

Difficult to say if it works...

ms

Posted by 5023627059866223771 on Mar 04, 2014

I haven't used this for long enough to really review it well, but I have observed that I have less flatulence .

Krill oil

Posted by 5660925523146470040 on May 04, 2014

This is for my parter (man). I'm vegetarian, but want to make sure he gets omega's and anti-oxidants. Got him Now krill last time & he complained off fishy smell & taste so went back to Mercola! Always a safe bet. I heart Mercola!

Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer3084151 on Sep 07, 2013

Great product. Helps if suffering from PMS and there are no symptoms at all. Leave fish or krill oil and PMS is back. This seem the best product in the market and has really helped. Love it.

Krill oil

Posted by Reviewer1717015 on Feb 04, 2013

Will see if this works for my husband in a couple weeks more but so far no change.Somethings work & some don't.Just have to do trial & error.Great fast shipping.

Long term Omega-3 Use

Posted by 5496025435809691985 on Aug 24, 2012

Excellent product for a long term use.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »