• Gelatin Capsule is derived from fish.

• Customer Ratings

Krill oil highly recommended

Posted by 4762801166678706518 on Jun 17, 2014

Trying this instead of fish oil, haven't taken enough yet to tell a difference, but there is no fishy aftertaste, and the capsules are very small, which seems to be the norm for krill oil. I am not sure how much krill oil to take to have the equivalent effects of the fish oil I was taking. So far I like Dr Mercola's products.

Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer1522999 on Jun 10, 2014

Excellent Product!

Krill oil

Posted by 5660925523146470040 on May 04, 2014

This is for my parter (man). I'm vegetarian, but want to make sure he gets omega's and anti-oxidants. Got him Now krill last time & he complained off fishy smell & taste so went back to Mercola! Always a safe bet. I heart Mercola!

ms

Posted by 5023627059866223771 on Mar 04, 2014

I haven't used this for long enough to really review it well, but I have observed that I have less flatulence .

Good

Posted by Ifeelbetternow on Jan 23, 2014

I like that this has minimal other ingredients.

White hair begone

Posted by Reviewer1929891 on Sep 17, 2013

Dr. Mercola's Krill oil is awesome. It doesn't stink and works. The roots of my white hairs started to turn brown again after I started taking it.

Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer3084151 on Sep 07, 2013

Great product. Helps if suffering from PMS and there are no symptoms at all. Leave fish or krill oil and PMS is back. This seem the best product in the market and has really helped. Love it.

Helps with seborrheic dermatitis

Posted by blancmange on Sep 06, 2013

I got this for my mom to help balance her Omega 6 to 3 ratio and lower her triglycerides. She's on her second bottle now and she hasn't done the blood tests yet (I'll update my review when she does), but the seborrheic dermatitis she had on her scalp completely dissapeared. And she hasn't been taking any other supplements, so it must be the krill oil. She says it does give her fishy burps if she takes it on an empty stomach, but not when taken with food. Will definitely buy again!

Quality

Posted by 5358098652972199710 on Jul 15, 2013

Quality, no fishy after taste.

Not sure, really

Posted by Reviewer2373550 on Jul 05, 2013

On my second bottle now. I gave this three stars, perhaps this is not fair. It may work, but I can't see any difference, except that it makes me burp a fishy taste. I have heard that fish oil helps sore muscles recover from tough workouts, and this might have been the case for me, but it's really hard to gauge.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »