• Gelatin Capsule is derived from fish.

• Reviews | English

Krill oil

Posted by Reviewer1717015 on Feb 04, 2013

Will see if this works for my husband in a couple weeks more but so far no change.Somethings work & some don't.Just have to do trial & error.Great fast shipping.

Quality

Posted by 5358098652972199710 on Jul 15, 2013

Quality, no fishy after taste.

Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer3084151 on Sep 07, 2013

Great product. Helps if suffering from PMS and there are no symptoms at all. Leave fish or krill oil and PMS is back. This seem the best product in the market and has really helped. Love it.

Happy as always!

Posted by 5522083972844193899 on Jul 04, 2013

I've been ordering from Dr. Mercola for years and as always am happy with this product. I was very impressed with the fast delivery from iherbs even when shipping to Canada.

Love this Krill oil!

Posted by momsavings on May 26, 2015

Right after using this product, I felt more energy while I was practicing dancing! Normally soon I would have got fatigue and feet stiffness with pain from the back of my feet. It didn't happen and has not happened since I started taking this Krill oil. I had it with Hawaii BioAstin astaxanthin together, my health situation and my skin got improved noticeably. I also bought 180 casules Krill Oil to my parents. They feel more energy!

Super!

Posted by 5275551033673492805 on Mar 09, 2015

Love it!

Peace of Mind

Posted by 5284938744770018242 on Apr 10, 2015

I trust Dr Mercola products. Knowing that I am receiving one of the best supplement in the market. By the way, a special mention to iHerb. I like your reliability and professionalism in handling my shipment. Prompt and efficient. I will definitely deal with iHerb from now onward.

Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer1522999 on Jun 10, 2014

Excellent Product!

Krill oil highly recommended

Posted by 4762801166678706518 on Jun 17, 2014

Trying this instead of fish oil, haven't taken enough yet to tell a difference, but there is no fishy aftertaste, and the capsules are very small, which seems to be the norm for krill oil. I am not sure how much krill oil to take to have the equivalent effects of the fish oil I was taking. So far I like Dr Mercola's products.

Krill oil

Posted by 5660925523146470040 on May 04, 2014

This is for my parter (man). I'm vegetarian, but want to make sure he gets omega's and anti-oxidants. Got him Now krill last time & he complained off fishy smell & taste so went back to Mercola! Always a safe bet. I heart Mercola!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »