RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,386.29

₽2,926.48

Экономия: ₽540.19 (скидка 18%)

Написать Отзыв

1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Best whey, no isolates, natural flavor, natural sweetner

Отзыв оставлен celestialleo Oct 19, 2012

Miracle whey is one of the very few whey products that does NOT use protein isolates, which can actually be toxic as the amino acids are separated using acids and are not natural.

Delicious vanilla flavor

Отзыв оставлен 5725737770823097803 Mar 13, 2013

I have only tried one other protein shake and I am generally not a shake kind of person. But I purchased this when I saw it on sale and I really love it! I use one scoop with about a cup of almond milk and about 3/4-1 cup of fruit (peaches or a banana or strawberries). This shake is seriously delicious. It's sweet like vanilla ice cream but with such a high protein density. I haven't tried it with the recommended two scoops. My guess is it will be a heavier with possibly more of a artificial taste to it.

excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1631757 Apr 21, 2016

Amazing quality - my nails are strong for once and I noticeably have more energy. Wouldn't be without it now.

Finally!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3318332 Dec 07, 2011

A protein drink that actually tastes good. most protein drinks go unfinished by me. this one (vanilla) and the strawberry flavor are both excellent. sometimes i do a scoop of each to mix the flavors.

Impressive

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1798661 Dec 15, 2011

I've tried many different brands, they all claim to have "delicious taste" but this is rarely the case. This whey is the most tasty one I've ever tried. And even better, the product is pretty clean and healthy!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

The best whey I've tried!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1715865 Jan 31, 2012

This is an excellent quality whey protein concentrate (not isolate) from pastured cows. It's easy to digest and has a great taste, just the right amount of flavoring and sweetness, which I've found difficult to come by in a protein powder. The vanilla seems to be a little sweeter and more flavorful than the chocolate, but both are great. I alternate between this product and Mercola's Pure Power Protein, which is basically the same whey protein concentrate but with added probiotics and chia seeds. So glad I found this protein!

Tasty

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1627174 Apr 16, 2012

Nice taste, easy to blend, quality ingredients and no artificial sweeteners:) Love it!

Smells grest!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1423788 Apr 18, 2012

LOve this vanilla flavor!!!

The Best Protein Powder Anywhere in my opinion

Отзыв оставлен MindsurfNorway Jun 23, 2012

I have tested a couple of protein powders before, and all of them have tasted awful, and now i know, most of them were packed with MSG and/or Aspartame. This one is both derived from grass fed cows, it`s super tasty (and so far i find the vanilla most versatile and most tastfull) and it packs a simple healthy sweetener in just the right ammount... Would recommend it to everyone looking for a healthy way of increasing your protein intake.

Позиции 1-9 из 9