Dr. Mercola, Miracle Whey, Protein Powder, Vanilla, 1 lb (454 g)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Best whey, no isolates, natural flavor, natural sweetner

Posted by celestialleo on Oct 19, 2012

Miracle whey is one of the very few whey products that does NOT use protein isolates, which can actually be toxic as the amino acids are separated using acids and are not natural.

Delicious vanilla flavor

Posted by 5725737770823097803 on Mar 13, 2013

I have only tried one other protein shake and I am generally not a shake kind of person. But I purchased this when I saw it on sale and I really love it! I use one scoop with about a cup of almond milk and about 3/4-1 cup of fruit (peaches or a banana or strawberries). This shake is seriously delicious. It's sweet like vanilla ice cream but with such a high protein density. I haven't tried it with the recommended two scoops. My guess is it will be a heavier with possibly more of a artificial taste to it.

Finally!

Posted by Reviewer3318332 on Dec 07, 2011

A protein drink that actually tastes good. most protein drinks go unfinished by me. this one (vanilla) and the strawberry flavor are both excellent. sometimes i do a scoop of each to mix the flavors.

Impressive

Posted by Reviewer1798661 on Dec 15, 2011

I've tried many different brands, they all claim to have "delicious taste" but this is rarely the case. This whey is the most tasty one I've ever tried. And even better, the product is pretty clean and healthy!

The best whey I've tried!

Posted by Reviewer1715865 on Jan 31, 2012

This is an excellent quality whey protein concentrate (not isolate) from pastured cows. It's easy to digest and has a great taste, just the right amount of flavoring and sweetness, which I've found difficult to come by in a protein powder. The vanilla seems to be a little sweeter and more flavorful than the chocolate, but both are great. I alternate between this product and Mercola's Pure Power Protein, which is basically the same whey protein concentrate but with added probiotics and chia seeds. So glad I found this protein!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »