My daughter didn't like it

Posted by 4816614578323688251 on Dec 13, 2015

My daughter refuses to take this multivitamin and i'm back to my old one

Fantastic

Posted by 5702190199778967079 on May 23, 2015

Such a great product. My kids take them easily, they love the taste.

Best we could find

Posted by Reviewer1312745 on Apr 23, 2015

If there is a better children's multivitamin, my wife and I couldn't find it. This has good quantities of vitamins and minerals and is VERY low in sugar. Our children don't get much sugar at all so these actually taste sweet to them. They think it's a treat to have them. Dr. Mercola's good name on the bottle is another plus, in my opinion.

A mis hijas les encanta!

Posted by 5661577583801946867 on Nov 06, 2014

Es un multivitamínico muy completo. A mis hijas les encanta, lo ven como un caramelo. Las pastillas son bastante grandes, tienen que chuparlas o masticarlas. Yo les he dado una por la mañana y otra por la tarde en época de catarrros. El único inconveniente que tiene este suplemento es la cantidad de vitamina D, son 2000UI y no debería de usarse para niños de menos de 20kg, ya que puede llegar a ser tóxica. A mi hija menor que pesa 15kg le estuve dando este suplemento durante 2 meses en primavera y sus niveles de vitamina D en sangre llegaron a ser demasiado altos, casi tóxicos, menos mal que se los miramos. Dejamos de dárselo y en un mes se le normalizaron los niveles. Salvo ese detalle, que debería de venir como advertencia, va muy bien.

LOVE mercola

Posted by Reviewer3348372 on Aug 06, 2014

another quality product stocked by iherb! thank you for a great product! the best children's vitamin! nice tasting and easily chewable. kids love it

Tingles on tounge

Posted by Reviewer3263034 on Jul 15, 2014

As much as I love all the ingredients in these multi's as well as no refined sugars and I trust Dr Mercola, my 7yr daughter says they make her tounge tingle as she doesn't like that so won't be buying again unless this changes somehow.

Mercola knows what's up!

Posted by Reviewer3176463 on Apr 06, 2014

My daughter loves these and I feel good about giving them to her because the formula is one of the most complete around.

Taste could be better

Posted by Reviewer2375674 on Feb 27, 2014

They are allergen free and corn free! Overall love the content, but daughter doesn't love the taste.

Pretty good

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Sep 03, 2013

A solid product. Child I bought it for hated the taste though and these will have to be crushed and added to food.

味道有点怪怪的,小孩不是很喜欢