One of a kind!

Posted by Reviewer1108456 on Jul 02, 2013

Excellent product. Even my Kid who is sooo difficult took it and i saw immediately good results :o)

Dr. Mercola, Multivitamin, Children's Chewables, 60 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1992862 on Jan 30, 2012

This report is compiled by a 9year old girl called Kirra.....I like the tablets because it is sweet and tastes like strawberrys and is yummy it is the best ever tablets and i want more

The best by far

Posted by Reviewer2306851 on Sep 13, 2012

Dr Mercola does the best for our children. The vitamin is great!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1602878 on Jun 24, 2013

Both my kids like the taste. My son started refusing the Animal Parade vitamins cause of the taste, but he will eat these no problem. I like that these have Boron in them since it's important for healthy teeth and bones, and the active PLP form of Vitamin B6 which seems hard to find in a children's vitamin. Will purchase again.

multivit

Posted by Reviewer1983368 on Mar 02, 2012

the best vitamins for my kids

Mercola knows what's up!

Posted by Reviewer3176463 on Apr 06, 2014

My daughter loves these and I feel good about giving them to her because the formula is one of the most complete around.

LOVE mercola

Posted by Reviewer3348372 on Aug 06, 2014

another quality product stocked by iherb! thank you for a great product! the best children's vitamin! nice tasting and easily chewable. kids love it

Best we could find

Posted by Reviewer1312745 on Apr 23, 2015

If there is a better children's multivitamin, my wife and I couldn't find it. This has good quantities of vitamins and minerals and is VERY low in sugar. Our children don't get much sugar at all so these actually taste sweet to them. They think it's a treat to have them. Dr. Mercola's good name on the bottle is another plus, in my opinion.

Fantastic

Posted by 5702190199778967079 on May 23, 2015

Such a great product. My kids take them easily, they love the taste.

Keeping the doctor away

Posted by 4644199777715580741 on May 02, 2016

It's an orange chewable, two a day. My son loves the flavor, my daughter doesn't like it. Love the quality and safety of Mercola products.