Dr. Mercola Premium Dental Care, Natural Mint toothpaste - Fluoride-Free

Posted by 5255084592577438521 on Apr 08, 2015

I love this toothpast as it is Fluoride-Free, but 3 stars only because the problem is the plastic tube itself. It soon or later breaks and the past comes out in different places and it become very messy so that I do have to through it away before it is empty. It now happens with 2 toothpast tubs. I really wonder nobody is mentioning this. I wish they could change to a better tube, so I could order it again.

Kids liked it

Posted by KiwiKent on Mar 25, 2015

Always trust Mercola products but real test is if the fussy kid in the family likes the taste and he did. However one problem was with leaking from the lid. We live in a hot climate and this toothpaste turned into a liquid. Would not buy again because of this. Iherb provides incredible service, price and quality Click on the blue text above (kiwikent) for more reviews.

Pasta dentrífica

Posted by 4665803269249156610 on Jan 21, 2015

Esta pasta dentrífica me ha parecido de buena calidad. Me deja los dientes bien limpios, y lo más importante es que los componenetes son naturales sin OGM. Deja un sabor un poco amargo los primeros 5 minutos.

Great toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2349076 on Nov 24, 2014

Really like the taste and love the ingredients.

Good for people with problems with sodium Laurel sulfate

Posted by newday on Sep 28, 2014

My mouth reacts to even a small amount of sodium laurel sulfate and I've had a general soap allergy for years. I bought this last month and so far so good. I can only use a very tiny amount on my brush because the mint is so strong so this will last for years. But my mouth is healing from my use of Tom's of Maine kids strawberry toothpaste which contains a very small amount of SLS.

Great fluoride-free toothpaste.

Posted by Leione on Apr 23, 2014

Unlike many other toothpastes, this one is free of fluoride, sulfates, parabens, propylene glycol, PEGs and other synthetic additives, preservatives, dyes or harsh abrasives and contains all-natural and safe ingredients: calcium carbonate and sodium bicarbonate gently clean the teeth without damaging the enamel, xylitol, stevia leaf and licorice root extracts and a powerful blend of peppermint, eucalyptus, cardamom, anise, tea tree and tulsi essential oils prevent and reduce plaque and tartar build-up by killing harmful tooth decay-causing bacteria and stimulating the growth of tooth-protective, non-acidic bacteria, remove stains, strengthen the enamel, help prevent caries, gingivitis and parodontosis, heal sore gums, reduce redness and inflammation, fight halitosis and pro mote fresh breath, sodium lauroyl lactylate is a safe surfactant and emulsifying agent, organic tapioca starch is a natural viscosity increasing agent, carrageenan (natural, not its degraded and chemically processed variety, poligeenan) is a thickener made from seaweed. It doesn't even contain silica, which may be too harsh and abrasive for sensitive teeth and weak enamel, or glycerin, which may interfere with the remineralization of the tooth enamel. I personally love this toothpaste and would recommend it, but if you have acid reflux, gastritis or are just allergic to mint, this toothpaste is definitely not for you: it has a very strong mint flavor.

Dr.Mercola Mint Natural Toothpaste

Posted by YuliaBlum on Mar 26, 2014

Pretty big, good fresh tothpaste. I have no allergy to this product at all. I will buy again.

one of my favorites

Posted by diaforessimvoules on Mar 06, 2014

4 stars because its too expencive. everything else is perfect. Taste, foam, fresh breath, incredients... If not for the money, it would be my first and only choise. Πολύ καλά υλικά, ωραία γεύση, μοναδική αίσθηση φρεσκάδας / καθαριότητας, πολύ καλός αφρός. απόλυτα φυσική επιλογή. το μόνο αρνητικό είναι η τιμή αλλά πραγματικά αξίζει.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1091779 on Jan 11, 2014

Excellent product , high quality and reliable.

Loved it

Posted by Reviewer1073827 on Jan 10, 2014

Really refreshing toothpaste and cleans your tooth very well. Only bad thing is, that it contains glycerin. That's not good for Your teeth either. Will buy again anyway, because it has many really good ingredients. :) By the way, I found toothpaste that doesn't contain glycerin. (Redmond Trading Company, Earthpaste, Amazingly Natural Toothpaste). I give it a try and rate it later. :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »