Great fluoride-free toothpaste.

Posted by Leione on Apr 23, 2014

Unlike many other toothpastes, this one is free of fluoride, sulfates, parabens, propylene glycol, PEGs and other synthetic additives, preservatives, dyes or harsh abrasives and contains all-natural and safe ingredients: calcium carbonate and sodium bicarbonate gently clean the teeth without damaging the enamel, xylitol, stevia leaf and licorice root extracts and a powerful blend of peppermint, eucalyptus, cardamom, anise, tea tree and tulsi essential oils prevent and reduce plaque and tartar build-up by killing harmful tooth decay-causing bacteria and stimulating the growth of tooth-protective, non-acidic bacteria, remove stains, strengthen the enamel, help prevent caries, gingivitis and parodontosis, heal sore gums, reduce redness and inflammation, fight halitosis and pro mote fresh breath, sodium lauroyl lactylate is a safe surfactant and emulsifying agent, organic tapioca starch is a natural viscosity increasing agent, carrageenan (natural, not its degraded and chemically processed variety, poligeenan) is a thickener made from seaweed. It doesn't even contain silica, which may be too harsh and abrasive for sensitive teeth and weak enamel, or glycerin, which may interfere with the remineralization of the tooth enamel. I personally love this toothpaste and would recommend it, but if you have acid reflux, gastritis or are just allergic to mint, this toothpaste is definitely not for you: it has a very strong mint flavor.

Would not rely on this one.

Posted by 4622340503885183501 on Jul 01, 2013

protection against cavities i give it 2 stars. Tea tree oil does not reduce plaque, just read an australian article about this. Also after 2 mnths of using another tee trea oil toothpaste i have 2 cavities in my wisdom tooth, and before i used fluoride paste and i had many infections and food trap behind the flap, still no cavity. So ill stick to fluoride paste as the benefits out weighs the negative. Also fluoride exists naturally and even lead cant be fully avoided as it exist in the soil. One can choose to live in fear and mind alone will affect you more than fluoride in it self does. But for removing tartar 5 stars. But its too abrasive for me to be using every day.

great

Posted by 4994770344071055875 on Oct 22, 2012

Tastes nice, like natural mint, a little goes a long way. Cleans teeth very well. Dosn't leave a film in my mouth like normal toothpaste. Has helped my dry mouth a bit.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2574930 on Nov 05, 2012

Besides the great taste, the amazing thing about this product, is that it gradually removed the (not much) existing plague from my teeth !! I have never imagined that any toothpaste could do this, also, it does not leave any residue to the toothbrush like all my previous (mostly fluoride) ones. Besides being fluoride free, it is one of the very few that does not contain either SLS or hydrated silica, great product !

toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2898086 on Mar 13, 2013

Excellent ingredients that are good for teeth. Consistency is soft creamy, white-beige color, tastes herbal, refreshing, makes soft foam. Good for sensitive teeth and gums. Very satisfied with the product!

The Best I've ever Tried, and with no Glycerin

Posted by Reviewer3181824 on Nov 03, 2013

I have tried about 8 out of the top ten tooth pastes, and this is the best feeling on my gums and in my month, and it seems to work very well at cleaning. I also use a special toothbrush to brush only between the gum and one tooth at a time. Very important is that this toothpaste DOES NOT contain Glycerin, which is an ingredient in most toothpastes. Glycerin can interfere with strengthening your teeth, and it layers your tooth in a sticky film that keeps the minerals in your saliva from interacting with your enamel to strengthen it.

very pleased - good for gums and effective in preventing stain build-up

Posted by Reviewer2940852 on May 13, 2013

I've been using Xyliwhite cinnamon, which I like for helping with preventing a build-up of stain. Mercola's toothpaste seems to do this also with the added benefit of having a healing effect on my gums.

good taste

Posted by 5100112690880439952 on Apr 13, 2013

very good and rich taste. it's first time I use a non fluoride toothpaste. let's see what my dentist will say...

Nice tootpaste

Posted by Reviewer3300351 on Apr 07, 2013

Gives a cleen feeling. What I did not like was that the morning after you brush with this tootpaste, you wake up with white stuff in your mouth. It has never happened to me before with any other toothpaste.

burns my mouth

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on May 07, 2013

I am sure it's very healthy, but it's way too strong for me, leaves a burn. Might be the euacalyptus.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »