Kids liked it

Posted by KiwiKent on Mar 25, 2015

Always trust Mercola products but real test is if the fussy kid in the family likes the taste and he did. However one problem was with leaking from the lid. We live in a hot climate and this toothpaste turned into a liquid. Would not buy again because of this. Iherb provides incredible service, price and quality Click on the blue text above (kiwikent) for more reviews.

favorite

Posted by Reviewer2711370 on Aug 06, 2012

This has the best, natural ingredients I've found in a toothpaste. Cleans your teeth really really well, I absolutely love it!! Tastes super fresh!!

Great toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2349076 on Nov 24, 2014

Really like the taste and love the ingredients.

Not tried yet

Posted by Reviewer2535502 on Aug 06, 2013

Not tried yet, but surely great product

Dr.Mercola Mint Natural Toothpaste

Posted by YuliaBlum on Mar 26, 2014

Pretty big, good fresh tothpaste. I have no allergy to this product at all. I will buy again.

Great!

Posted by 5660207927567903437 on Jul 11, 2013

Great product! Good ingredients, foams nicely.

Good for people with problems with sodium Laurel sulfate

Posted by newday on Sep 28, 2014

My mouth reacts to even a small amount of sodium laurel sulfate and I've had a general soap allergy for years. I bought this last month and so far so good. I can only use a very tiny amount on my brush because the mint is so strong so this will last for years. But my mouth is healing from my use of Tom's of Maine kids strawberry toothpaste which contains a very small amount of SLS.

Loved it

Posted by Reviewer1073827 on Jan 10, 2014

Really refreshing toothpaste and cleans your tooth very well. Only bad thing is, that it contains glycerin. That's not good for Your teeth either. Will buy again anyway, because it has many really good ingredients. :) By the way, I found toothpaste that doesn't contain glycerin. (Redmond Trading Company, Earthpaste, Amazingly Natural Toothpaste). I give it a try and rate it later. :)

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1091779 on Jan 11, 2014

Excellent product , high quality and reliable.

Best Toothpaste

Posted by naebob on Jan 16, 2013

Love this toothpaste makes my mouth feel soooo clean and good, I am sure I will never use anything else to brush my teeth with ever again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »