The Best I've ever Tried, and with no Glycerin

Posted by Reviewer3181824 on Nov 03, 2013

I have tried about 8 out of the top ten tooth pastes, and this is the best feeling on my gums and in my month, and it seems to work very well at cleaning. I also use a special toothbrush to brush only between the gum and one tooth at a time. Very important is that this toothpaste DOES NOT contain Glycerin, which is an ingredient in most toothpastes. Glycerin can interfere with strengthening your teeth, and it layers your tooth in a sticky film that keeps the minerals in your saliva from interacting with your enamel to strengthen it.

Not tried yet

Posted by Reviewer2535502 on Aug 06, 2013

Not tried yet, but surely great product

Great!

Posted by 5660207927567903437 on Jul 11, 2013

Great product! Good ingredients, foams nicely.

Would not rely on this one.

Posted by 4622340503885183501 on Jul 01, 2013

protection against cavities i give it 2 stars. Tea tree oil does not reduce plaque, just read an australian article about this. Also after 2 mnths of using another tee trea oil toothpaste i have 2 cavities in my wisdom tooth, and before i used fluoride paste and i had many infections and food trap behind the flap, still no cavity. So ill stick to fluoride paste as the benefits out weighs the negative. Also fluoride exists naturally and even lead cant be fully avoided as it exist in the soil. One can choose to live in fear and mind alone will affect you more than fluoride in it self does. But for removing tartar 5 stars. But its too abrasive for me to be using every day.

very pleased - good for gums and effective in preventing stain build-up

Posted by Reviewer2940852 on May 13, 2013

I've been using Xyliwhite cinnamon, which I like for helping with preventing a build-up of stain. Mercola's toothpaste seems to do this also with the added benefit of having a healing effect on my gums.

burns my mouth

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on May 07, 2013

I am sure it's very healthy, but it's way too strong for me, leaves a burn. Might be the euacalyptus.

good taste

Posted by 5100112690880439952 on Apr 13, 2013

very good and rich taste. it's first time I use a non fluoride toothpaste. let's see what my dentist will say...

Nice tootpaste

Posted by Reviewer3300351 on Apr 07, 2013

Gives a cleen feeling. What I did not like was that the morning after you brush with this tootpaste, you wake up with white stuff in your mouth. It has never happened to me before with any other toothpaste.

toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2898086 on Mar 13, 2013

Excellent ingredients that are good for teeth. Consistency is soft creamy, white-beige color, tastes herbal, refreshing, makes soft foam. Good for sensitive teeth and gums. Very satisfied with the product!

Best Toothpaste

Posted by naebob on Jan 16, 2013

Love this toothpaste makes my mouth feel soooo clean and good, I am sure I will never use anything else to brush my teeth with ever again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »