Nice sunscreen

Posted by 5038001169163960156 on Mar 23, 2015

I like this sunscreen, and it works very well. However,.it is quite thick, and takes a while to rub in. It also leaves a whitish cast, and is a little drying. This is why I don't give it five stars.

smooth and invisible

Posted by 4790667435936908898 on Jan 23, 2015

this sunscreen is very easy to apply, leaves no white residue and blends into the skin almost immediately! i havent gone out to the sun long enough to know if the sunscreen works, but i trust Dr Mercola's product enough to give me spf 30.

Not a fan

Posted by 5627633374775758542 on Oct 09, 2014

I am not even certain it works. We always end up burnt. It washes off in water so I'm not even convinced it's water resistant. It does make you look white. It is quite dry so you can't rub it in like an oily cream or lotion. I would not buy it again, or even finish my bottle unfortunately.

impossible to blend into skin

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Sep 30, 2014

I did a lot of research for a healthy sunscreen to use, which led me to this product. I find it impossible to rub into the skin. It is thick white cream that speads on as a white film and dries like that, and then it flakes off. Love Mercola, but unfortunately, not this product. See my page for other reviews.

good quality

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Jul 28, 2014

top notch sun screen, a bit thick to spread but does the job, the best that it has no smell & wash's off easily in the shower, organic & gives protection

Dr mercola

Posted by 5144142184971572945 on May 26, 2014

Deja la piel blanca y seca y cuando te metes en el agua fatal todo el cuerpo mas blanco.

Acceptable

Posted by 5607712536079698733 on Mar 30, 2014

Bought this last year and will be buying it again. Light-weight and non greasy. Good protection from the sun.

Don't like it

Posted by 4836317528643636613 on Feb 27, 2014

It's very sticky, have you a weird coated feeling after use it. And it's wash off immediately after it touch water with very weird white dripping. Make me look like I just baterred my self in flour then jump to the pool

Surprisingly good.

Posted by 5236273683768031647 on Feb 11, 2014

It's so cheap compared to other all-natural sunscreens (Aubrey, Badger) yet the quality, in my opinion, is the same or better. My gripe is that it does go on very white, so really, it's just an around the house product for me. I'd never in a million years wear it to work. I much prefer it to the badger lotions.

Happy skin, happy corals!

Posted by 5520972514645689185 on Jan 15, 2014

I bought this before going on a vacation in the tropics, including snorkelling among corals. I love the short, natural ingredient list and the fact that it is safe for both people and corals. It has a good consistency and goes on easily, and is certainly water proof (at least as long as you let it set a little while before going in). It does make your skin look pale (depending on how much you put on), but then at least you can see that it's on there, so I don't mind. Oh and most importantly - it gives good protection from the sun! My mom missed a spot on her leg, that turned red. I will definitely repurchase when I need it :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »