Dr. Mercola, Healthy Skin, Natural Sunscreen, SPF 30, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

Great Sunscreen!

Posted by Reviewer1109722 on Jun 26, 2012

This is my favorite sunscreen and I have tried a bunch (thinkbaby, trukids, aubrey organics, badger, etc.). It has a great consistency and goes on smoothly. It smells great, kind of like coconut mint. It does leave you skin a lighter tone, but all natural sunscreens do. It's not as bad as others. It works. I've been in full sun for 3-4 hours and no sun burn. It's safe. It has the same exact ingredients as Tropical Sands which is rated as a 1 on the EWG website. Also, it's cheap! At least compared to other natural sunscreens which can be $3-$6 per ounce. This stuff is under $2 and ounce!

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer1381917 on Oct 02, 2012

I find this sunscreen dries a couple of minutes after application with no oily or heavy residue at all. I was previously using Badger sunscreen and did not like the heavy residue it left, especially on my face.

Great sunscreen

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 15, 2012

This is a good sunscreen. It goes on easily, blends in and doesn't leave too much of a white tinge. It's touch as zinc oxide and titanium dioxide can leave that whitish tinge, but this rubs in fairly well. It also smells great and did a great job of protecting my skin from the Corfu sunshine! It's the only sunscreen I will be buying in future.

Perfect!!

Posted by Reviewer1074442 on Jun 06, 2012

I LOVE this sunscreen. I think it smells good (I love essential oil smells), and although it does go on with a whitish tint, I like it cause you can see where you've applied it. I wore it in the sun for over 4 hours on a hot day and I didn't get even the slightest bit pink. I'm pretty fair but once I tan I don't burn. I love that this has all natural ingredients, and that I'm not putting toxic chemicals on my skin. I will only wear this when I will be in the sun for a long time (1-2+ hours). It's good to get some unprotected sun exposure for vitamin D!

good sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer2652095 on Nov 25, 2012

use sparingly, it is thick, typical of natural sunscreen, but it does rub in. Used recently at a very hot three day festival and not a touch of red on me, despite having many many hours in the sun. I applied it once or twice a day and it was all good, every two hours seemed not to be necessary which I consider a plus:) nice smell, not gritty like some. it is very very oily though, that come with the natural sunscreen territory