gives a great, natural tan!!

Posted by marianF on Aug 23, 2013

It feels more like water rather than oil, not at all greasy, absorbs instantly, very hydrating, light texture and a pleasant green tea scent.After only 15 to 20 minutes of sun exposure in the a.m. it gives a nice, deep tan.Best tanning product I've ever used and with no chemicals or petroleum products in it.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2844440 on May 24, 2013

Great tanning oil. It doesn't feel greasy at all.

Non-Greasy product!

Posted by 5115117089490461791 on Feb 23, 2014

It is not like banana boat oil, sun potion or hawaii tropics tanning oil. This oil is not as greasy as compared to the latter brands. Worth buying and the price is cheaper than all the brands mentioned. After usage, it is easy to wash off too. There is no need to shower twice or anything. This oil does not give a very strong scent; almost scentless.

AWESOME 아무런 냄새 없고 좋음

Posted by 5445359110056132983 on Apr 15, 2014

It works well and the best thing for this product is it has no strong perfume and that makes me very happy to use it + the ingredients are not harmful. 아무런 냄새 없고 좋습니다. 성분도 안전하구요. 최고!

so so

Posted by I-try-this on Oct 29, 2013

oil mixture, a truly effective help to tan, but a strong smell

Great Oil for Tanning

Posted by Reviewer1640837 on Nov 06, 2012

I use this in tanning beds for the last 4 years. It keeps my skin in great condition and I get a better tan than with any of the chemical products that they sell at the salon. Also there is no petroleum in this product to crack the tanning beds.

good

Posted by 5370170037988097805 on Dec 18, 2014

giving it 4 stars cause i didn t get the chance to try it a lot. doesn t feel oilly on the skin, no smell

My son is happy with the product

Posted by Reviewer1880269 on Jul 19, 2015

I did not try the product but my son did, and he is happy with it. He got a nice tan and no burn. Will buy again.

Very bad quality

Posted by 4754962597947812200 on Jul 16, 2016

The worst Tanning oil ever

My item has not arrived, it's been 3 months.

Posted by 5484265530212855886 on Feb 14, 2014

My item has not arrived, it's been 3 months. Came neither warning mail. I want my products, they still have paid for them.