Excellent Protein Shake without Mercola outrageous international shipping

Posted by Reviewer2054670 on Sep 07, 2012

I love mercola products but their international shipping is outrageous. Now I can find many of them here on iherb and with reasonable shipping.

Great quality and taste!

Posted by Reviewer1759702 on Jan 23, 2012

I trust Dr Mercola cuts no corners on his products and this has to be one of the best organic whey concentrate out right now!

Top-notch ingredients and tastes pretty good!

Posted by 5057956700490972521 on Jul 12, 2013

This is, by far, one of the most normal-tasting protein powders I've ever had. Tastes fine with water, but it's great with milk, a banana, and maybe some almond butter. I LOVE the ingredients! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

The best whey

Posted by Reviewer3102319 on Oct 22, 2013

THis is the best quality whey there is. Leaast acidic too. Mercolas' stuff is the highest quality

yum

Posted by Reviewer2078185 on Jan 07, 2014

I love the taste of this protein powder. It mixes easily into my liquid and is delicious. Most protein powders are too sweet for me, but this one is just right.

Recommended by a friend

Posted by 4649248325074940256 on Feb 26, 2015

I haven't tried many protein powders before but i hear this is close to natural and tastes good. Yes it does. What about the warning: California residents proposition 65 - contains substances known to cause birth defects and reproductive problems? It wasn't included in the description! Edit: Yes works well, 2-3 spoon fulls makes my back erect and mind active till night. Observed reduced libido, dong less responsive/soft....tmi?

Dr Mercola