• Customer Ratings

Confused

Posted by 4658173006130949121 on Mar 10, 2015

My dog doesnt seem to dislike it but she lick it for ab bit yet she didnt want to eat it... How do you guys feed it to your pet dog?

Great supplement

Posted by Reviewer3185982 on Feb 06, 2015

I give this to my dog as a daily supplement in addition to goji berries. He seems to like the taste, and his fur and skin looks great, and he's healthy and energetic.

Posted by 5054240808452986073 on Oct 16, 2014

Have not started taking this yet but Dr. Mercola is well known for its effectiveness and quality. The other urinary bladder bland from Dr. Mercola is very effective in helping my 10 year old dog in controlling her urinary continence and best of all, my dog can get off a doctor's hormonal cream. Great news for us!

a "must" for our dogs

Posted by Reviewer2446553 on Oct 18, 2013

Our standard poodles have been on SpiruGreen for several years now and it is a staple in their daily diet. It's particularly good since it contains axtaxanthin.

my cat loves it

Posted by 5462355356204383370 on Sep 16, 2013

helped her with her eye allergy. her fur is glowing.

Cats and Dogs

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Aug 17, 2013

I have been serving this to all 5 of my little furballs. They really seem to like the taste. But most importantly, I feel it has been a really big help to keep them healthy. I will continue to buy this product for them.

If only I could convince the dog...

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Feb 13, 2013

These smell like spirulin quite badly so my dog isn't very fond of them.I tried hiding one in a little piece of cheese and she could smell them even so. They're easy to break in half and have a great composition so I'll keep trying.

cat with diabetes on remission

Posted by 5684251465206318399 on Nov 11, 2012

My cat is diabtic and has been on remission for 9 days now, not very long after supplementing him with these pills... I bought them for him because of the astaxanthin to make sure his eyes weren't much more diminishing as they allready have...not really knowing that spirulina is linked to decrease bloodsugarlevels... not knowing for sure if these pills contribute in the blodsugar dropping to being normal again (this after almost 2 years of treating the cat with levemir insulin) I can say that from day 1 he took these pills he started to feel better!! So I am hooked on this product..:-)

awesome

Posted by Reviewer3129442 on Oct 07, 2012

great

A real difference in my two dogs

Posted by Reviewer2269947 on Jun 29, 2012

I have seen this work well in both my dogs. I feed them a quality diet but was seing some skin drying issues and flakes. My older guy also some osteoarthritis and he really seems to be more peppy since giving these to him. Both their coats are much shiner and no flakes seen for over a month or two now. At first they were reluctant to just eat them but I make them get really excited about it and act like I will eat it if they wont and it does the trick to get them to eat it. The old man loves it so he will take it gladly, the younger guy seems to choak it down just so the old man does not, haha! Placing a re-order right now actually!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »