Mercolyes!

Posted by Reviewer1252082 on Mar 19, 2013

Mercola products have a certain degree of prestige and there is a lot of information about them on his site. You really get to know his thought process in creating them, unlike some others that make it difficult to know exactly how and why they are making their supplements. I would do your research and find the best option; but when in doubt Mercola is a good bet. This Vitamin D spray is no exception—I am pleased.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1951586 on Jan 17, 2014

Do you have trouble retaining or absorbing D? This product is what you need. I have had trouble absorbing D for quite some time. I have tried tablets, capsules and liquid with no results. My daughter was even on prescription D with no results. I decided to order Mecola's and was quite impressed with the ease of use, convenience and taste. My daughters D was a tad over normal sp the Dr. told her to cut the sprays in half. I am waiting for my next visit to be checked. It works folks! Order some.

Quite potent stuff

Posted by Reviewer2280183 on Apr 24, 2012

My husband has been taking this for only a few weeks, and he has just had a vitamin D blood test result of 65. He has only been taking two sprays a day (2000 iu), so quite a lot less than the dosage on the bottle. The taste is nice, which is a bonus.

East to use pump but taste is maybe too sweet!

Posted by MarieMR on Nov 01, 2015

This product has caused no ill effect and is easy to use , a little extra Vit D never hurts. It is however on the sweet side and tastes like that soft drink Fanta which I do not like at all. But since it does not upset my stomach maybe I would purchase again. My daughter thinks the taste is great, go figure! iHerb has good customer service and fast DHL delivery all the time Thanks!

Love this Vit D

Posted by 4867254381587725976 on Jan 18, 2016

Both my husband and I use this spray.We are in New Zealand,Christchurch and the winters are bleak so is nice to know we can supplement with this. I have learnt so much from reading Dr Mercola's newsletters,I recommend everybody take a look at his site. iherb always gives a great service,Thanks so much.

Delicious

Posted by 5665157265370812860 on Jan 03, 2013

Tastes very good, good for children too

No idea if it works but it tastes great and easy to use

Posted by 5200975038516782617 on Dec 09, 2014

Until I get my Vit D level retested I can't comment on if this actually works or not however I can say that it is easy to use and tastes pleasant. Rating qualified: on the bits I like I've rated it 4/5 as a rating was required for me to submit this review.

D

Posted by 5440521507017677496 on Dec 28, 2015

This is the vitamin D boost I need in the winter. The flavor is not bad and once I figured out the security dial I have had no difficulty with it.

Very good product

Posted by 4689629517663404130 on Jun 09, 2016

I like this product, it works for me

The best

Posted by 5690707207897711588 on Jun 24, 2016

The most absorbable form of vitamin D, and so easy to use

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »