• Gelatin Capsule is derived from fish.

• Reviews | English

Cannot be more pure

Posted by DinaB123 on Jul 02, 2012

The capsules are from fish gelatin. Such a rarity! I take it over any other from of gelatin. It is important to get ubiquinol form of CoQ10 for older individuals. Their bodies are not well equipped to convert ubiquinone into ubiquinol. Although ubiquinol supplements tend to be pricier, they are far more effective.

Just what I needed

Posted by Reviewer1274123 on Jan 25, 2012

MENAPAUSE. Is what the doctor blames for me always being tired. Maybe that is the cause, but within a week of taking Dr. Mercola's Ubiquinol, I feel more like my old self again. More energy and more alert. It works for me.

outstanding

Posted by 5758236006556406598 on Dec 30, 2013

Fantastic product,one of mercola's best

Worth it

Posted by 5292330844061736207 on Mar 04, 2014

Very good quality. Uses fish gelatin for capliques (i avoid porcine gelatin for spritual reasons). This is one supplement that you can feel right after taking it. Whenever i start to feel tired during the day, just take one caps and i'll feel awake and alert. No more coffee for me!

Excellent Pure Quality

Posted by thesvetlana on Dec 07, 2011

Mercola's products are a bit pricier than others BUT it is because they are made that much better, high quality, clean, pure trusted ingredients, no surprises. Effective Ubiquinol product, unique capsules, they are translucent and you can see the yellowish ubiquinol liquid in them. Worth every penny!

Ubiquinol

Posted by 5072513560522351066 on Apr 08, 2016

Very high Quality

Better Than Co Q 10 (Ubiquinone)

Posted by 5303326844201058523 on Aug 28, 2016

I threw the budget out the window when I bought this. After reading about this product, I knew I couldn`t go wrong. After years of scientific research, it was found that ubiquinol, which is a more potent form of the popular Co Q 10 (ubiquinone), absorbs more readily in the body. Today`s commercial Co Q 10 supplements contain ubiquinone because it remains stable longer in the capsule, and therefore cheaper to buy, but not as good. Ubiquinone, (Co Q 10) is reduced down to make ubiquinol. I can understand why it costs more than your regular Co Q 10. This better form of Co Q 10 absorbs eight times better, has better anti-aging effects and is a free radical scavenger. Free radicals can inflict significant damage in the body. It`s been shown that Co Q 10, when taken in this reduced form (ubiquinol), has increased blood levels in patients with congestive heart failure using smaller milligram doses. It`s so nice to see capsules that don`t contain any added nasties. Way to go Dr Mercola!

Trusted brand

Posted by 5170090554865941960 on Oct 19, 2013

Have been using this product for some time now during illness and can say it has kept my heart strong and given me some energy. Only one I could find that was vegetarian also.

Mercola Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1702213 on Feb 09, 2012

Am glad I tried this CoQ10..I know this is a trusted name, which made me feel secure in trying it..and I feel it works very well.

Good product