Dr. Mercola´s Multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer1423788 on Dec 20, 2011

LOve this multivitamin!!! I just feel great after taking it 1 month, it is one of the most complete multivitamin out there. The quality is great! Will buy it to my mother and recommend it to my whole family. Don´t fool yourselves, we get what we pay for. :)

Great service, excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2590159 on Dec 23, 2011

Excellent product, and, thanks to iHerb's switched on customer service, which is savvy about shipping outside of the US, it beats buying direct from the producer hands down.

best whole food multivitamin/multimineral out there

Posted by Reviewer2283120 on Feb 07, 2016

I have been purchasing this product directly from Dr Mercola's website for a year now, and am delighted to see them here as well (where the shipping costs are better!). I know these are not cheap, but they are very very high quality. Read the label - no preservatives, no additives, no synthetics, just whole foods with vitamins and minerals in their naturally occuring combinations and in amounts that are taken from the latest nutritional holistic science research. I consider the cost as part of my monthly grocery budget, and that's that. I think this product is worth more than 5 stars.

VERY GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2766928 on Jan 13, 2012

VERY HAPPY

Very Good

Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Nov 09, 2015

I cannot buy theses all the time because they are expensive but very good product. You need to take alot per day but no side effects. Good Customer Service iHerb, Thanks!

Good whole food vitamins.

Posted by 4644199777715580741 on May 02, 2016

Great that this has no strong Vitamin B smell like most other multivites. A bit of a chore to swallow so many pills a day, but I just take what I can. Noticed my usually soft nails got very hard and strong, which didn't happen with other multivites.

Gain my health back.

Posted by 5284938744770018242 on Jul 17, 2016

Though i did not consume 8 tablets but 4 tablets each day. I feel healthy and energize.

multi vitamin plus

Posted by Reviewer1562721 on Sep 19, 2013

hard to say just something you take organic hopefully doing some good

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »