July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

European Gourmet Bakery, Organics, Cooked Pudding & Pie Filling Mix, Chocolate, 3.5 oz (99 g)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

CHOCOLATE PUDDING MIX

Posted by Reviewer1968230 on May 03, 2008

THE VERY VERY BEST I HAVE EATTEN. USED IT TO MAKE A LAYERED GRAHAM CRACKER PUDDING CAKE. BOUGHT SOME MORE TOO!

CAM

Posted by Reviewer3242159 on Jun 16, 2008

Now I can have my healthy "jello" pudding and pie! I am so glad quick and easy mixes are available with organic ingredients.

Excellent Pudding

Posted by Reviewer1927745 on Apr 09, 2010

Dr. Oetker organic pudding is wonderful!! It is all natural, therefore it leaves no funny chemical taste in my mouth when I eat it. I find it very easy to make and it comes out smooth and creamy every time. My favorite flavors of Dr. Oetker organic pudding are coconut, banana, chocolate and vanilla.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1812634 on Apr 22, 2010

I stocked up on these in both chocolate and coconut. They are my families guilty pleasure. I love that I can understand all of the ingredients. Natural and delicious.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1373052 on Jul 19, 2011

All Dr. O's puddings are my favorite desert. I probably have them too often, but it's an inexpensive yummy desert.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »