Dr. Oetker, Organics, Organic Muffin Mix, Apple Cinnamon, 14.1 oz (400 g) (DRO-17522)

Posted by Reviewer2011212 on Jun 16, 2008

The absolute BEST mix ever! My kids and I LOVE IT! Instead of adding an egg, I add 1/4 cup of applesauce. Moist and delicious!

My Family Loves These!!

Posted by Reviewer2979733 on Jan 07, 2011

I use this muffin mix as a base, and add other fresh fruits and/or nuts. They're different every batch, and they never last long.

CAM

Posted by Reviewer3242159 on Jun 16, 2008

YUM! I am so thankful to have this healthy, easy muffin mix. I add shredded carrots, chopped apple, raisins, chopped nuts and coconut oil to it. So quick, easy and ORGANIC healthy!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2055903 on Aug 18, 2009

Smell and taste great, I would like more flavours.

WOW!! These are great!!

Posted by Reviewer2156042 on Mar 17, 2008

This kinda brings back childhood memories - I love the homemade taste and its better for you than any store bought junk on the shelves these days. Highly recommend these - I am getting these again - This time I will add the chopped apples =)

Easy and tasty!

Posted by dalegeyer on Aug 09, 2015

These muffins couldn't be easier to make - just add eggs, milk, and oil. They bake up beautifully too. This is a great base to mix in some other ingredients like apples, raisins, nuts, etc.

easy and tasty

Posted by 4965305847196105125 on Jul 06, 2016

super easy to prepare, and it taste good! perfect match with walnut and rasberry

Excellent muffins

Posted by Reviewer1113889 on Jul 14, 2009

These muffins are delicious. I add blueberries to the mix and they turn out perfect.

Must have

Posted by Reviewer1368652 on Nov 18, 2011

I cooked muffins for breakfast and my little daughter loved it. Easy to cook but better use solid muffin forms. Also I have added some more cinnamon, but I am cinammon addicted. Will be purchasing regularly

Easy to bake !!

Posted by Reviewer1568347 on Jul 19, 2012

Home made style muffin ! Easy to bake, easy to enjoy.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »