Dr Ohhira's Essential Living Oils

Posted by Reviewer2789279 on Mar 16, 2009

This is a wonderful product! I've been using it for about 3 months now and am really seeing a difference in my skin and hair. I've got discoid lupus and have very sensitive, irritated and dry skin, and this has made me much less dry/flaky and has overall made my skin tone look 100% better. My hair, interesting enough, had lost it's pigment due to the lupus/autoimmune disorder. I was a strawberry blonde and my hair was literally turning white. My stylist was amazed the last time she cut my hair, pointing out that the gold was coming back, which indicates a stong an internal change. As a side note, PMS symptons I suffer from have been greatly reduced. This product overall is a real boost to my overall health and immune system.

Patricia Cournoyer

Posted by Reviewer1900488 on May 28, 2008

I feel safe in taking Dr. Ohhir's living oils and I will reorder. I feel better have more energy and I am able to function more effeciantly. before taking I felt slugish. tired all the time. I recomend it to all my friends

Great Oil Pills

Posted by Reviewer3019375 on Jun 16, 2010

I ordered these for my mom who is in her 90's and has been using them for 4 years and she looks so fantastic that I am now on them as well and can really see a difference. I can not do Fish Oil as I am allergic to fish so this works great for me. IHerb.com is fantastic to deal with the order was here much sooner that I ever expected.

It helps to relieve my monthly menstrual cramps

Posted by Reviewer1357697 on Dec 15, 2011

I only took 1 capsule one week before my period and I have no cramps! I always have cramps and this is the only one which have truly help me on top of a host of benefits.

Excellent product, vegetarian source of omega3

Posted by Reviewer1264846 on Mar 07, 2011

I am a vegetarian and can"t take fish oil. This is an excellent product. I have taken one week and already see the difference in skin.

No fish for me, thanks!!!

Posted by Reviewer1578389 on Dec 07, 2008

this is the best vegan alternative to fish oils i've ever found!!!

great for veggies like me

Posted by Reviewer1153082 on Mar 17, 2009

I've been looking everywhere for Omegas that were veg-friendly and FINALLY here they are. My skin feels a lot better since I started taking these- I used to be itchy all the time. Thanks again iherb!

I trust anything by Dr. Ohhira

Posted by Reviewer2914072 on Aug 31, 2009

I've taken a lot of supplements for omega 3's. I've had so many bad side effects from them I just stopped taking fish oil all together. What's great about this product is it doesn't not have any bad side effects. For instance, fish burps & gas. Trust me that is not fun. I feel good taking the Living Oil because I know I'm getting my healthy oils and not the horrible side effects.

trusted brand

Posted by wendybrown on Jul 16, 2009

I purchased this mainly for my husband cause he's allergic to the fishy ones and he needs his omega 3-Dr. Ohhira's brand are ones that can be trusted. Will buy again.

Best EFA supplement I know of

Posted by Reviewer2216470 on Jun 03, 2010

I am a vegetarian, and it can be difficult for me to find a good essential fatty acid supplement made exclusively from plants. This one is simply the best. I know it has seriously helped my body, and I am grateful to be able to purchase this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »