Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Probiotics, Original Formula, 60 Capsules

SAVED MY SKIN!!!

Posted by Reviewer1874641 on Mar 19, 2011

Dr. Ohhira's probiotics were successful in curing my cystic acne. I have tried countless others, including Garden of Life. After 3 weeks, the changes in my skin were remarkable. After having tried everything including dangerous prescription meds plus dietary changes (no dairy, no refined sugars, no caffeine), nothing worked. I tried Dr. Ohhira probiotics based on another reviewer saying it helped her cystic acne, and I'm so glad I did. I just had to leave a review with the hopes that another desperate person with bad acne will read this and benefit from it. That's paying it forward. Best wishes to all.

outstanding

Posted by Reviewer1244213 on Nov 25, 2007

My 2 yr old son has suffered with respiratory problems most of his life. He has had 2 prednisone 5 day doses(just in October alone)and respirator treatments albuterol 4x day and pulmocort 2x day for 6mo with little relief. Everytime he gets a cold he wheezes and his breathing rate increases. I wanted to try anything. He has been on probiotics for 1 month and has not been sick once and this is November!!! I am so hopeful this will work for the long term. When I was pregnate with him I had a sinus infection for 8 weeks. The put me on several antibiotics that were supposedly safe but I wonder if they messed his good bacteria up in his gut. I highly reccommend this product for any child that is chronically sick.

HB, RN

Posted by Reviewer2304419 on May 03, 2008

Dr. Ohhira's 12+ gives me an extreme overall feeling of well being. This product has an amazing positive affect on my entire body-- inside and out. I've suffered since I was a little girl with an overgrowth of yeast in my colon with severe bloating--i have gained 10 lbs in one day from bloating and swelling. When I take this product I don't have any bloating or swelling! It makes me feel alive. My skin becomes softer and I look prettier.

Entrococcus and Streptoccocus are a Dangerous Combination!

Posted by Reviewer1047613 on Nov 06, 2012

When i first ordered this - Iherb did not list the two bacteria in its ingridients - these two can swing into good or bad (much like ohio in all elections) if you have a weak immune system - Entroccocus and Streptococcus can make you very very sick - i knew a lad who got hospitalized for a few weeks! I myself, had to take an antibiotic for a streptococcus attack which i got from a cheaper Probiotic by 21st Century, be careful with this - but i am going to send this back to iherb.

Saved my skin!

Posted by Reviewer2055902 on Mar 13, 2007

I had horrible cystic acne around my jaw line and started taking Dr. Ohira's twice a day. My skin looks great and I hardly ever get the cysts anymore. I stopped the antibiotic and retinoids my dermatologist gave me and my skin thanks me (and Dr. Ohira) every day!