Work

Posted by 5282778767263760599 on Sep 18, 2012

Almost finish the box now. I normally excrete once a day but with this sometime twice a day. When I eat right, my stool is long large and solid. Looks kinda healthy to me. Also feel that my immune system is in good condition. I felt I came close to catching a cold several times this month. But have to attribute this benefit to the local herb I took at the time as well. This is my first probiotic apart from Yakult so I can not compare. I will try Now probiotic next because of the price. But I know that if allelse fail, I will come back to Dr Ohhira.

Posted by Reviewer1660363 on Sep 12, 2012

Essential product!

Posted by timokupiainen on Sep 08, 2012

It really makes shit work! Essential product when your gut does not work normally. Properly working gut is vital for immunity! Todella kova juttu suolen terveydelle. Suolen merkitys vastustuskyvyn kannalta on erittäin tärkeä. Käytä etenkin antibioottien (toivottavasti et käytä) jälkeen palauttamaan normaali suolen tasapaino.

Good

Posted by NurseEmily on Sep 03, 2012

But i prefer one in the billions not millions

just okay

Posted by fitandfortysomething on Aug 30, 2012

expensive and not a miracle worker

Good

Posted by 5435030093168394235 on Aug 24, 2012

I take it along with [Serrapeptase] - it helps gas in the stomach. Do not take with food

it works!

Posted by Reviewer1901447 on Aug 23, 2012

there's nothing like it. nothing compares.

Great probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1836146 on Aug 20, 2012

Although quite pricey, this is a very good probiotic. I have been taking a lot of antibiotics, and this has eliminated my diarrhea and stomach upset.

Too little to make a difference

Posted by Reviewer1071710 on Aug 11, 2012

This product only contained 900million good bacteria per capsule. Most probiotics products contain at least 5 billion. Given the high price of this product and the small quantity of CFU per dosage. I highly doubt this product would be able to make a difference to people who needs to improve their gut flora.

Love this one

Posted by Reviewer1107326 on Aug 10, 2012

I've tried several probiotics in the past but this is by far the best. Expensive but worth it. Helped a lot with constipation. I will stay on this one.