Five star probiotic ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more

Posted by recommended on Aug 10, 2013

I believe that every one should take a probiotic, and Dr. Ohira's is the best in my opinion. I have have been taking different probiotics every day in about 8 years and this is the best I have tried!!! Besides regulating stomach issues, I have also found that my skin is clearer since taking this product, I have had terrible acne in my jawline. Also, I have had food allergy problems and leaky gut for many years (milk/egg/guten)and candida. theseprobiotocs does not need refridgeraor, so I can carry them in my purse, Perfect! :) Since I have been taking Dr. Ohira's, my stomach is much better! (But I'm still on a diary/gluten free diet). Thank you iherb for the great prices and service!

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer3225136 on Mar 28, 2013

Felt the effect right after the first pill. Even works if you take one pill per day. I started to eat loads of fruits and vegs without any discomfort I'm my stomach Now I feel safe if I know there's a box of it at home! Going to buy it again and again!

Great product

Posted by 5238095456395562108 on Jun 15, 2013

Since I started using the product I have much less flatulence

Probiotics are important after use of antibiotics

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Jan 06, 2011

Was on antibiotics due to a wrong diagnosis. Then I used these. Make sure you have a restroom available while using these. They are cleaning me out. I'm usually very regular with a morning routine only. These have me running for the bathroom in the late morning again.

acne help...

Posted by Reviewer2086678 on Mar 29, 2008

My son had severe cystic acne. Even with antibiotics and prescribed cleansers it would not clear up. We took him off all of those things and started with this probiotic. So far, he has been on it about a month and worst of it seems to be clearing. There are only a few small pimples left. There is still redness and scarring. Maybe with time that will go away too.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2060194 on Jun 21, 2009

I have taken this product for about 3 weeks now, and it has worked very well with helping with my cystic acne. Would recommend.

Excellent Probiotic Formula

Posted by Reviewer2190698 on Feb 27, 2009

I really felt the difference with this product, even when I only take 1 capsule. Many friends and family got a cold or the flu this year, except for me. I think Dr. Ohhira was one of the reasons why my immunity was so strong. It worked best in the morning approximately 30 mimutes before breakfast.

After readin reviews I bought it so should you

Posted by Honest-Reviews on Nov 17, 2009

Sitting on my desk for over 10 hours a day has a negative impact on my digestion and so ever so often I get constipation. After ereading reviews here on iherb I decided to try this and do a little cleanse and I was impressed this totally cleaned me out after 4 days use and I will use at least once a year to sort my internal plumbing out.

Really helps to regulate

Posted by Reviewer1177839 on Sep 07, 2010

The Probiotics help my husband's regularity even though he only takes 1 capsule a day.

PROBIOTIC

Posted by Reviewer2633631 on Apr 26, 2008

This product was a disappointment for the price. I ordered it for help with my IBS after reading other reviews. I didn't see any results using this product.