Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer3305150 on Aug 02, 2010

Expensive product that is supposed to be a best seller. Did not help at all. Have had problems with regularity and this product did nothing to help.

No differnce

Posted by Reviewer2730476 on Oct 16, 2007

Have not noticed any difference or benefit.

PROBIOTIC

Posted by Reviewer2633631 on Apr 26, 2008

This product was a disappointment for the price. I ordered it for help with my IBS after reading other reviews. I didn't see any results using this product.

AMAZING PRO BIOTIC BUT DONT USE DHL FOR SHIPPING IF YOU LIVE IN CANADA

Posted by Reviewer3069660 on Oct 11, 2013

This products deserves 5 stars but because of shipping and outrageous extra fees impose by the Canada customs and DHL i gave it 1 star. All products from Dr. Ohhira are of top quality but a bit pricey. I really like these probiotics, my intestines sing when i take these, and so do I! Using DHL as a method of shipping to Canada is not good anymore. They will charge you expensive brokers fees and you will have to fill out a power of attorney, and give trust them with a credit card number and you will have to wait for a receipt for up to 2 weeks. On my last 200$ order from IHERBS they charged me 85$ in taxes and brokers fees, when taxes alone should have been around 30$. I suggest you use the mail (USPS) , it will take longer, but chances are you will not have to pay extra once it reaches customs.

BEWARE streptococcus thermophilus - Editing review - Oct 2016

Posted by bhaktaboy on Oct 02, 2016

This product ending up causing an overgrowth of streptococcus thermophilus. My integrative doctor advised to stop taking and not take any probiotics with strep strains for this reason. A common problem. This product is also FAR TOO LOW in CFUs. There are far better products out there in the billions. Will be avoiding this from now on.

Bad stuff

Posted by Reviewer1697266 on Apr 17, 2011

I do not like these pro biotics at all. They are a rip off for the price. These upset my stomach and my mothers stomach. I will stick to Custom Probitoics brand, they are the best currently. My second favorite is All-Flora from New Chapter. These are not good at all in my opinion, I think it may have something to do with them being stabilized and not live cultures

Starting with one a day worked for us.

Posted by Reviewer1499756 on May 19, 2008

Recommended dose per packaging is 2 capsules/day. Due to possible constipation or runs as a response to the "remodeling" of the balance in the intestinal tract, we decided to start with one per day and see how our bodies responded to that. My husband, mother and I all take these and all had different types and degrees of response. After a week our mild reactions had gone and we are all up to the recommended dose.

Nina

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Feb 02, 2009

People with digestive problems will be surprised to see this product in a hard to digest gel-capsule. I learned to crunch it with my teeth to get the contents out before swallowing. At first, I was unaware of the loading concept but followed that protocol when I read here about that. I have used 3 boxes and can't tell a remarkable difference in my digestion. I doubt I will continue this product.

useless

Posted by Reviewer3329324 on Feb 12, 2010

Can't see any difference

no change

Posted by Reviewer1837551 on May 05, 2008

My face broke out something awful so I think I might be allergic to something in this product; my skin looks the worst it's ever looked. Now I have to spend 30.00 to get a box of total body cleanse from the local health food store as thats the only things that gets my skin looking good in a short amount of time. Hope I can get my money back from this company........